Changing avatar icons in notes panel

Matt Parizeau

Apr 8, 2016, 8:27:51 PM4/8/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Q:

Is there a supported way to configure what image is used for the notes' "user-image-col"?

We have avatars for our users in other parts of the product and want to configure the img src for notes from each user to be a different URL.

You can change this by making modifications to NotesPanel.js, in particular the createContainer function near the top. Right now it just hard codes that image path but you could instead get the image based on the user by getting the user from the annotation (annotation.Author) and then looking up the correct image.