Xod conversion

Gisa Jovanovic

Nov 5, 2015, 12:44:36 PM11/5/15
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Matt Parizeau
Hi Matt,

we are using PdfTron web Services to convert materials to Xods. Recently, we have issue when converting our materials from pdf or docx to xod as cover page does not display title in viewer. Interesting page is displayed fine as a thumbnail. So far we tried to change page by using 'bring to front' and 'send to back' in word but it did not help.

Can you please help us on this, how to resolve the issue. Thank you.

Best Regards
Marko

Gisa Jovanovic

Nov 5, 2015, 12:44:37 PM11/5/15
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Matt Parizeau
Hi Matt,

ah forgot to add sample links. here they are:

Best Regards
Marko
--
Pozdrav, Giša Jovanović
Nova Com

ODRICANJE OD ODGOVORNOSTI

Informacija u ovom e-mailu namenjena je isključivo primaocima navedenim u adresi poruke. Poruka može sadržati poverljive informacije. Ukoliko greškom primite ovaj e-mail, molimo da ga obrišete. Ako niste navedeni kao primalac, svako kopiranje, korišćenje i obelodanjivanje sadržaja je zabranjeno i može biti nezakonito. NovaCom nije odgovorna, niti garantuje, za bilo koje mišljenje, preporuku, zaključak, zahtev, ponudu i/ili ugovornu obavezu koja se ostvaruje ovakvim načinom komunikacije.

DISCLAIMER

Information in this email is intended for the recipients addressed in the email. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this email in error, please delete it. If you are not addressed as the recipient, please have in mind that copying and disclosure of the email or using the information contained in the email is prohibited and may be unlawful. NovaCom neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, recommendation, conclusion, demand, offer and/or agreement contained in this email.

Matt Parizeau

Nov 6, 2015, 7:55:12 PM11/6/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Marko,

I'm having trouble downloading the files. There seem to be a number of 403 errors when WebViewer tries to load the document.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Gisa Jovanovic

Nov 9, 2015, 2:40:33 PM11/9/15
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Matt Parizeau

Matt Parizeau

Nov 10, 2015, 7:43:24 PM11/10/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Marko,

I tried converting your .docx file to .xod using PWS with the default options and it doesn't have this issue. I was only able to reproduce the issue if I switched the flatten option from "fast" to "off". What options are you using to convert?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

On Monday, November 9, 2015 at 11:40:33 AM UTC-8, Marko Jovanovic wrote:
Hi Matt,

Gisa Jovanovic

Nov 12, 2015, 1:04:28 PM11/12/15
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Matt Parizeau
It seems if I set DPI to greater then 150 cover page does not dispaly for me. I was using 300 DPI so far in order to get better document quality. Is this same for you and is there way to have cover page in 150 and other pages in 300dpi. Thank you.

Best Regards
Marko

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Gisa Jovanovic <rex...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Matt,

thank you for your response.

Stangely, for me it 'almost' did not work. Up until my latest attempt few minutes ago, when i set upload parameters to some random values, only then it wokred! I will check now what params might be in question. Just as an info were you converting using pdftron webapi upload page or you were using console tool to convert? Thank you.

[...]

Gisa Jovanovic

Matt Parizeau

Nov 12, 2015, 2:01:02 PM11/12/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Marko,

It seems like the issue you're running into has very recently been fixed internally and will be a part of our next PDFNet release which will then also be updated on PWS. For now keeping the DPI lower should avoid the problem but if it's critical for you to have a higher DPI we could provide you with a nightly stable version of DocPub that has this fix and you can use your PWS key with DocPub to convert files on-premises.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pdfnet-webviewer+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

[...]

Gisa Jovanovic

Nov 12, 2015, 2:39:10 PM11/12/15
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Matt Parizeau
Hi Matt,

great and thank you for checking this! It is important fix for us, but not that crucial in terms to have it right away, so we will opt to wait for regular update on PWS.

all the best,
Marko

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pdfnet-webview...@googlegroups.com.

[...]

Vindesh Mohariya

Apr 29, 2016, 12:05:05 PM4/29/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

could you let me know how to set DPI before pdf convert into XOD?

I want to change the default DPI 150 to 92 DPI resolution for XOD so please let me know what i do in PHP code.

thank you,
Vindesh

Kristian Hein

May 4, 2016, 5:30:42 PM5/4/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello Vindesh,

Sorry for the delay.
You can use the following PHP code.
$ ops =  new XODOutputOptions();
ops.SetDPI(92);
Convert::ToXod($inputPath."butterfly.png", $outputFile, $ops);