External hyperlinks is not working

Jayaseelan A

Jul 5, 2017, 11:46:40 AM7/5/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi All,
we have a problem with external links(hyperlink) is not working in the webviewer 2.2..

I have attached the sample document for your reference.
sample code:
his.webViewer = new PDFTron.WebViewer({
            type: "html5",
            path: this.viewerLibPath,
            initialDoc: data['FileLaunchUrl'],
            enableAnnotations: true,
            streaming: true,
            config: this.sourcePath+"app/viewer/modules/viewers/document/config/viewer.document.config.js",

            custom: JSON.stringify(customData)
        }, viewerContainer);

Note : If enableAnnotations: false,the external links(hyperlink) is working as expected.But enableAnnotations: true,it's is not working.

Please fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks,
sample-link_1.pdf
sample-link_1.xod
Message has been deleted

Justin Jung

Jul 5, 2017, 5:43:38 PM7/5/17
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Jayaseelan A
Hello,

It seems like you are loading other annotations which override the original annotations in the document.

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.