Select rectangle shown in readonly mode

muraleek...@multunus.com

Aug 2, 2016, 1:26:53 PM8/2/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
We are trying to set the pdf viewer to readonly mode. But we are still able to tap on the free hand annotation and bring up a selection rectangle. Notwithstanding, the annotation being readonly,  the dotted rectangle is still frustrating for the user since it misguides him thinking that the form is editable.

Matt Parizeau

Aug 3, 2016, 3:24:38 PM8/3/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Just to clarify, it's showing the red selection box without control points and only the "Done" and "Note" options?

If you want to remove the selection rectangle you can add the following code to a config file:
Annotations.SelectionModel.prototype.draw = function() {};

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.