Password protected document

nicab...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 11:41:29 AM12/14/17
to PDFTron WebViewer

Is there a way to check if a file is password protected in UI (Webviewer) without calling API?

Justin Jung

Dec 14, 2017, 3:02:57 PM12/14/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
To clarify, are you referring to password protected PDF or encrypted XOD?
Could you elaborate how this would fit into your application (for example, is it before loading a document? or when user is uploading a document?)

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

nicab...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2017, 8:33:12 PM12/18/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
For password protected office document files (DOC, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX). It throws "Header not found" error. I want to change the error message that is being thrown by PDFTron while loading a document.

Justin Jung

Dec 19, 2017, 5:47:27 PM12/19/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Could you send us one of the documents that throws the error so that we could have a look at it?