Mobile viewer overrides browser location

Chris Hine

Sep 1, 2015, 6:10:15 PM9/1/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

I'm investigating why the html5Mobile view doesn't seem to be functioning with our integration. I notice that when the web viewer falls into (or is forced on the desktop by way of specifying "type: 'html5Mobile'") the browser's location is supplanted by '[domain]/PDFTron/html5/MobileReaderControl.html#a=1&config=...." and (of course) our application UI disappears.

Is this intended, or have we perhaps integrated inappropriately in some manner?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Hine

Sep 2, 2015, 11:37:59 AM9/2/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
I should add that we're on version 1.8.1, in case that's relevant.

Anatoly Kudrevatukh

Sep 2, 2015, 1:45:59 PM9/2/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Chris,

we redirect the mobile viewer by default because we've found that mobile devices have some problems inside iframes
You can control this behavior using mobileRedirect option:

* @property {boolean} [mobileRedirect=true] a boolean indicating whether the mobile viewer should redirect to a new window or not (mobile only, default true)