Mobile webviewer hyperlink is not working

Jayaseelan A

Mar 18, 2016, 1:04:21 PM3/18/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,
Using webviewer2.1,we have a problem with external links(hyperlink) is not working in the mobile viewer.

steps to reproduce this issue as given below,

step 1).For example, i have 5/more page document.
step 2).First page,i have hyperlink inside the document,click the hyperlink is working as expected in first time.
step 3).Next,page is move to 2,3 and 4th page,then back to 3,2 and 1 page and click the same hyperlink in first page,but the link is not working.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Please fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks,
Screenshot_2016-03-18-19-17-55.png

Matt Bojey