In XOD the annotation font-size is not proper and it is happening only on Android Mobile

Vinoth Kumar

Jun 20, 2016, 1:07:48 PM6/20/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi all,

We are using WebViewer in mobile to view the XOD file. We have a problem with the font-size in Android Mobile.

The font looks very big in Samsung Galaxy S5. Please refer the attached screen. But when we zoom the XOD, the font size looks better.

Font size problem is happening only in the smaller screen.

Please do the needful.

Thanks in advance,
Vinoth
Android_Font_Size.png

Matt Parizeau

Jun 21, 2016, 3:19:17 PM6/21/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Vinoth,

We're having trouble reproducing this. Could you provide an example XOD file that has this problem.

Thanks,

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Vinoth Kumar

Jul 5, 2016, 12:41:59 PM7/5/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

sorry for the late reply.

I was able to reproduce the problem using the WebViewer sample document (I tried using Form sample) also. Please find the attached PDF and XOD. We used PDFNet SDK to convert the PDF to XOD.

Thanks,
Vinoth
form.pdf
form.xod
Android_Font_Size_Issue.png

Matt Parizeau

Jul 6, 2016, 2:25:37 PM7/6/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Vinoth,

I'm having trouble reproducing the problem. Unfortunately I don't have access to a Galaxy S5 device but I've tried on an S5 emulator and S3 and Note 4 devices and didn't see the problem on any of them. What browser are you using and what is the version number of that browser?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Vinoth Kumar

Jul 8, 2016, 12:26:25 PM7/8/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

We are using WebViewer in hybird app (Cordova) for viewing the XOD document. Samsung S5 has Android 5.0.

Same problem is happening in Samsung Galaxy J5 (Android 6.0.1)

Regards,
Vinoth

Matt Parizeau

Jul 11, 2016, 3:45:06 PM7/11/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Vinoth,

We're still having trouble reproducing the issue in a Cordova app. Would you be able to send us a sample cordova project that reproduces the issue?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Yedhu Krishnan

Aug 10, 2016, 12:53:39 PM8/10/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt,

I've created a sample cordova app here: https://github.com/yedhukrishnan/webviewer-demo/. I've also added the instructions to build.

We were able to reproduce the issue in Moto G4 Plus and Nexus tab also.

Thanks,

Yedhu Krishnan