Error: Document Changed

Glen Davies

May 15, 2018, 1:02:11 PM5/15/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi

We sometimes get the following error

Error: Document changed
    at Object.drawProgressive [as Tu] (CoreControls.js: 1108)
    at 1 (CoreControls.js: 754

If this error is hit then the viewer stays stuck "Loading document: 100%"

This is hard to reproduce reliably, but seems to happen sometimes if quickly flipping between documents in the viewer. Should we wait for some action/event to complete for loading of current document before attempting to load a different document if in fact this is the cause of this issue?

Thanks
Glen

Matt Parizeau

May 16, 2018, 4:29:52 PM5/16/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Glen,

We've been trying to reproduce it but haven't had any luck yet. You shouldn't have to wait for a particular action to complete before loading a different document so this is probably a bug. Are you loading XOD or PDF files? Are you on version 3.2 or an earlier one?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Glen Davies

May 16, 2018, 9:20:01 PM5/16/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Matt

This is PDFs on 3.2. I will do some more testing at our end and see if I can work out exactly what circumstances trigger this.

Glen

Glen Davies

May 17, 2018, 1:04:38 PM5/17/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
On further investigation it looks like this might be related to another issue we are having with locally hosting custom fonts, which we have a support ticket in for - so just ignore for now and we will come back to this if the resolution of that issue does not sort it.

Thanks
Glen