Second Annotation is not loaded in WebViewer3.0

Jessie Lin

Jul 3, 2017, 9:33:54 PM7/3/17
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

I have an annoation loading problem while using same webviewer instance to load new document after upgrade to WebViewer3.0.

When I open the first pdf file, the annotation is suceesfully loaded via serverUrl. Then I want to load second document, I call the loadDoceument() and give another documentId as options. The PDF file is opened. However the annotation is not loaded. The server does not receive any request for annotations at all. I would like to know if there is any configuration change regarding this? Thank you.

Regards,
Jessie

Justin Jung

Jul 4, 2017, 9:15:34 PM7/4/17
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of Jessie Lin
Hello Jessie,

You can download this build which includes fix for the issue. It would also be included in a future release.

Justin Jung
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.