Mobile IOS - Tap search icon design issue

Jayaseelan A

Mar 18, 2016, 1:04:20 PM3/18/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

We implemented PdfTron viewer 2.1.0 in iOS project. We found design issue occurring whenever tap search icon. After tap on search if we change orientation means viewer not display content properly.

Please find the enclosed design issue screenshot for your reference.

Note: The viewer display inside the webview control.

please let me know if there's some workaround for this problem.

Thanks,

ios_orientation_design_issue.png
ios_search_design_issue.png

Matt Bojey

Mar 18, 2016, 2:22:52 PM3/18/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

There is no easy way to stop the viewer from rotating when you change the orientation.  However, you may find this post helpful http://stackoverflow.com/questions/620483/lock-orientation-uiwebview-on-iphone

Matt