webviewer windows 10 Internet Explore issue

Jayaseelan A

Aug 17, 2015, 5:55:57 PM8/17/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi

WebViewer is working in all OS platform browsers except WINDOWS10 OS (IE). When loading desktop browser, it redirecting mobile page instead webpage.

Thanks

Matt Bojey

Aug 18, 2015, 7:12:32 PM8/18/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Unfortunately we are unable to reproduce this issue with WebViewer 2.0 and Microsoft Edge running on Windows 10.  Are you able to reproduce the issue in an unmodified version of WebViewer?

Matt

Jayaseelan A

Sep 22, 2015, 12:34:16 PM9/22/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Matt,

This issue reproduce in Windows 10 / IE-11 v11.0.10240.16384.

I have attached screenshot for the same.

Thanks
Windows10_IE-11v11.0.10240.16384.png

Jayaseelan A

Sep 22, 2015, 12:34:16 PM9/22/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Matt,

 For your reference.

To put an alert on webviewer.min.js

alert(this.isMobileDevice());

I got this message "Touch" instead "null"

Thanks

Matt Bojey

Sep 22, 2015, 1:50:34 PM9/22/15
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

The browser seems to be declaring that it is touch enabled, so we are using the mobile site and redirecting to the mobile viewer.  You can modify the isMobileDevice() function to be whatever you need to change this behaviour.  It is in WebViewer,js

Matt