force continuous display of zoom slider?

s.crandall

Apr 26, 2016, 8:32:42 PM4/26/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
How can I force the zoom slider to always show despite the size of viewport, toggle of side panel, etc.?  I am "hiding" other UI buttons with jQuery and have enough free space in the toolbar for the slider to show at all times, which is my preference.  Thank you for your help!  -Suzanne

Kristian Hein

Apr 28, 2016, 3:54:36 PM4/28/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hello,

You can do this by removing the class 'hidden-md' from the slider in ReaderControl.html