Saving Annotations - Cannot find the sample 'myAnnotationHandler.php' service

Paul McCranie

Apr 5, 2018, 12:51:48 PM4/5/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi, Documentations refers to saving and getting (POST/GET) for externally saving user annotations on a given document. We want to use that and while our endpoint service will obviously be different, we still wanted to see the example code that PDFTron has referenced.

Does anybody know where this sample .php file is located - probably overlooking it somehow but don't find so far in downloaded pdftron viewer source.

Thanks!
Paul

Matt Parizeau

Apr 5, 2018, 3:39:17 PM4/5/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Paul,

In the WebViewer download package you can find it under lib/html5/annotationHandler.php. There is also a node.js example at lib/html5/annotationHandler.js and an ASP.NET example at lib/html5/AnnotationController.cs.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.