Problem in loading encrypted XOD in mobile device

Tong Donald

Jul 7, 2016, 1:51:40 PM7/7/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Any example in loading encrypted XOD in mobile device? I have tried the given example but it doesn't work in Cordova project.

Tong Donald

Jul 7, 2016, 1:51:40 PM7/7/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

I am trying to implement a function to load an encrypted XOD xod which has been stored in iPad. Any example about it? I have tried the given example and it doesn't work in my iPad. My project is working in Cordova

Donald

Matt Parizeau

Jul 8, 2016, 4:21:29 PM7/8/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Donald,

As specified in this post https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pdfnet-webviewer/uiWnCUPhwkY/ZezsMPMoAwAJ, can you make sure to use the build linked there and also to use the option mobileRedirect: false in the WebViewer constructor. We've tested in a sample Cordova project on iOS and it seems to be working. If you're unable to get it to work could you send a sample Cordova project where the issue occurs.

Thanks!

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Tong Donald

Jul 14, 2016, 12:48:43 PM7/14/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Problem solved. Thank you for your reply