最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Adil Mazhar

未読、
2016/08/08 12:48:542016/08/08
To: PDFTron WebViewer
I've configured pdftron for the first time following the sample projects. It worked fine till uploading, making changes, etc but now in order to save the annotations, I just experienced that save button isn't sending any request to the server url.

Am I missing some step or some configurations? What steps should I perform to get server request on clicking send button for saving the annotations or for debugging the matter more closely?

PS: I'm trying achieving this in NodeJs.

Matt Parizeau

未読、
2016/08/09 17:57:302016/08/09
To: PDFTron WebViewer
Hi,

Can you try adding a breakpoint to BaseReaderControl.js in the exportAnnotations function as that's where the post request is made from and you can see if that code is getting called or erroring out for some reason. If you're still having trouble you could send us a link to your site so we could debug it from there.

Thanks,

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.