HTTP Range requests

Donald Gordon

Mar 7, 2016, 11:41:05 AM3/7/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi

I'm trying to get WebViewer to request documents from Amazon S3, via Amazon CloudFront, using signed range requests.

I've had to hack ControlUtils.js to bypass byteRangeCheck. It'd be great if there was a configuration option to force range requests so that I didn't have to do this.

I can pass a Cloudfront-signed URL in, no problem, but the actual URL that WebViewer requests looks like

where WebViewer is adding that "&_=-22".  Unfortunately, this causes the cloudfront request signature check to fail.

Is there a way to get WebViewer to not add the _=-22 parameter?

Regards

Donald Gordon

Anatoly Kudrevatukh

Mar 7, 2016, 2:41:10 PM3/7/16