Apple App Store validation fails for libPDFNetC.dylib

Andrew Etheridge

Nov 22, 2016, 6:24:22 PM11/22/16
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
We are using libPDFNetC.dylib v6.6.1 in a MacOS application. When we validate the app for upload to the App Store it fails with the following error:

Couldn't find platform family in Info.plist CFBundleSupportedPlatforms or Mach-O LC_VERSION_MIN for libPDFNetC.dylib

Is anyone else using this library in an application distributed via App Store?

I believe that the best solution is to insert an LC_VERSION_MIN_MACOSX header in to the library. I do not know what the actual min MacOS version is for this library, but for our application we are targeting 10.11 and above.

Thanks

Andy

James

Nov 22, 2016, 7:17:12 PM11/22/16
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Version 6.6.1 was compiled with an old version of Xcode that did not include this entry. The newly released v6.7.1, compiled using Xcode 8, does include a LC_VERSION_MIN entry. You can download the latest version here: https://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/downloads.html

Thanks for letting us know about this, and let us know if you have any trouble with the new version.

James

Andrew Etheridge

Nov 24, 2016, 2:30:28 PM11/24/16
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Thanks James.  New version is passing Apple validation.

Andy