How can get image of signature from "Use Saved Signature" in PDFTron ?

Thong Nguyen Minh

Jan 30, 2015, 10:05:51 PM1/30/15
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
How can get image of signature from "Use Saved Signature" in PDFTron and then how can insert this image of signature into Signature Field on Android?

Please help me soon ,because I just has one day to do it and decide use library PDFTron for Android

Thanks
Thong Nguyen

Shirley Gong

Feb 2, 2015, 2:02:17 PM2/2/15
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thong,

If you are using the latest version of the PDFNet Android SDK, this is done for you already.
When using the signature tool, check "Make Default Signature", then, the next time when using the signature tool, you will get an option "Use Saved Signature" which will insert the image either on to the page, or into a signature field.
The source code can be found in the PDFViewCtrlTools project src/pdftron/PDF/Tools/Signature.java.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply again.

Best Regards,
Shirley