Version 6.7.3 (60035) Library not loaded error (iOS 11 beta)

Michael Hsu

Jun 15, 2017, 5:48:29 PM6/15/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Hi, after trying the latest Version 6.7.3 (60035) for the library SDK on Xcode 9 beta, on startup of app exception happens with

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libclang_rt.tsan_iossim_dynamic.dylib

  Referenced from: /Users/mhsu/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/6094E220-0209-4D0B-A4F1-B4B7E18CDAB2/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/2790ED2F-01DD-40C0-A870-3F6673F94F97/Briefcase.app/Frameworks/Tools.framework/Tools

  Reason: image not found

Any ideas for the causes? Thanks!

Ryan

Jun 15, 2017, 6:11:52 PM6/15/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Does this happen running our sample project in the SDK?

Or can you only reproduce in your project?

Steve McCoole

Oct 4, 2017, 7:39:57 PM10/4/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
I am also seeing this in both the sample projects (CompleteReader and PDFViewCtrl) under Xcode 9 Release.

Ryan

Oct 11, 2017, 8:34:32 PM10/11/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Thank you for your patience. If you contact/email support directly, we can send you a new SDK link that should correct the issue for you on Xcode 9.

Steve McCoole

Oct 23, 2017, 12:59:53 PM10/23/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK on behalf of Ryan
I've done so and it works great, thanks!

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Ryan via PDFTron PDFNet SDK <pdfnet-sdk+APn2wQeLvqS1aDfDhWC9f...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Thank you for your patience. If you contact/email support directly, we can send you a new SDK link that should correct the issue for you on Xcode 9.

Steve McCoole, Principal Technologist Mobile Development
Object Partners Inc.  www.objectpartners.com