Trouble saving signature type annotation

Nikhil Gupta

Sep 21, 2017, 1:46:26 PM9/21/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
I am facing an issue while I am trying to save a signature type annotation as XFDF. Following is my code for saving annotations:

PTFDFDoc *doc_annots = [doc FDFExtract: e_ptboth];

            NSLog(@"Export annotations from FDF to XFDF.");

           // xfdfFilePath  = [doc_annots SaveAsXFDFToString];

            [doc_annots SaveAsXFDF: xfdfFilePath];

The above code crashes whenever a signature control is used. Following logs occurs:

Exception:

Message: The dictionary does not contain required key: Pages

Conditional expression: false

Version    : 6.7.1.53210N

Filename   : Dict.cpp

Function   : Get

Linenumber : 85

Can anyone assist me on what am I doing wrong?

Shakthi Wijeratne

Sep 21, 2017, 4:46:49 PM9/21/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Hello Nikhil,