How do I get 'Destination' paramaters so I can differentiate between 'Inherit Zoom', 'Actual Size', etc.

Support

May 22, 2007, 4:56:48 PM5/22/07
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Q:

When i get the Fit Type using
bookmark.GetAction().GetDest().GetFitType();
i get e_XYZ for both Inherit Zoom and Actual Size.
How to differentiate between Inherit Zoom and Actual Size.

----

You can obtain all destination parameters as follows (for details,
please refer to Section 8.2.1 'Explicit Destinations' in PDF
Reference):

Destination dest = ...
Obj dest_arr = dest.GetExplicitDestObj();
string fit_type = dest_arr.GetAt(1).GetName();
if (fit_type == "XYZ") {
// dest_arr.Size() should return 5.
// Now get the vertical coordinate 'top'
double left = dest_arr.GetAt(2).GetNumber();
double top = dest_arr.GetAt(3).GetNumber();
double zoom = dest_arr.GetAt(4).GetNumber();
}
else if (fit_type == ...)
{
// See section 8.2.1 'Destinations/Explicit Destinations'
// (Table 8.2) in PDF Reference for other destination 'fit' types.
}

amand...@veeva.com

Sep 22, 2017, 2:22:27 PM9/22/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Hi, I saw this post and I have the similar question. You mentioned there is "Section 8.2.1 'Explicit Destinations' in PDF
Reference". Where can I download this PDF Reference?

Ryan

Sep 22, 2017, 8:27:45 PM9/22/17
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK