Sandy Oestreich

Jun 1, 2013, 11:11:21 AM6/1/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
Did I mention we are ERA panelists on June 12 at the AAUW natl convention in NewOrleans?
 I've asked Krystal Ransome to email all 5 of us going those handouts from Bettina Hager asap so we can make handouts for all there as desired.  Going to have a wonderful time meeting up with my longtime friends from ERA Campaign Network, Camille Moran, Shirley Breeze, Berta Seitz (latter I have Never met!).

PS  I have emailed our Natl ERA Alliance Board Chair, Pat Schroeder (fmr Congresswoman, Colorado, now FL) to ask whether she can speak at our FL ERA press Conference on steps of FL capitol, Tallahassee, in early March 2014.  3 other Actions  in the works! Whew.  We NEED all hands on deck then. NEED hordes of ERA supporters; the more the better actually. We NEED You if at all possible for a one or two-day set of events there.  Please email me now if we can put YOU on the POSSIBLY Can be There list, san...@PassERA.org  . All to be worked out between June and December, so sign up to reserve your place, even Very tentatively.  Motel is $40/nite, free shuttle to and from capitol bldg. We can help as necessary.

Tho you've seen this here, it is NOT for open public dissemination as Surprise for our Get A Backbone Actions is The KEY to success for ERA. Thanks. sandy oestreich

Sandy Oestreich, san...@PassERA.org   www.2PassERA.org  Twitter: @sandyo  Fbk: Pass The Equal Rights Amendment,  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pass-the-Equal-Rights-Amendment/150857934934691

--
Sandy Oestreich, founder-president of National Equal Rights Amendment Alliance Inc, and ERA Education Inc.
Prof. Emerita, Adelphi U., NY