Tools to be added for ERA State Pages

Andrea Miller

Jun 2, 2013, 7:05:29 PM6/2/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
The ERA State pages are in the process of having the Quad Caucus information added:

  • Progressive Caucus
  • Black Caucus
  • Hispanic Caucus
  • Asia Pacific Caucus
Members of these caucuses should be the easier targets for the ERA Removal of Ratification Deadline legislation

Additionally we will be linking the Congress members Facebook pages to their names so that you may post directly on their Facebook pages as well.

Are there any additional tools or information that you would like to see available on the state pages

Current suggestions include state legislative information for unratified states
Women Suffragettes of each state (ratified and unratifed)
ERA State Leadership - what groups are actively working and contacts within those groups
ERA Events (Rallies, Meetings, etc.)
News from your state on the ERA

What other things would people like to see. Our Website is state of the art and there is almost nothing that it can't be made to do