Maybe you'd be interested in this copy of our Talking Points

Sandy Oestreich

Jun 7, 2013, 12:17:57 PM6/7/13
to Berta Seitz, Camille Moran, Shirley Breeze, pda...@googlegroups.com
Hi, ERA Friends, just figured you might like to see or use some/all our ERA Talking Points if you haven't. Tho are copyrighted, you have our permission to adapt to your own state /distribute as is, as we want to foster ERA solidarity. What do you think?

Just fyi, attached is a copy of our 2 sided validated ERA Talking Points that all FL state legislators receive (updated) at our annual 67 ERA talks before them.
One side show General Talking Points, the other side shows Economic Talking Points. We offer these hoping some might add to your ideas.

Cheers!
san...@PassERA.org

--
Sandy Oestreich, founder-president of National Equal Rights Amendment Alliance Inc, and ERA Education Inc.
Prof. Emerita, Adelphi U., NY