Regarding the Rumour that SJ Res 15 was on hold

Andrea Miller

May 30, 2013, 3:54:51 PM5/30/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
I spoke to Bill Van Horne, Chief Counsel for Senator Cardin today. SJ Res 15 is NOT on hold and they are continuing their search for additional cosponsors for this legislation. The CISPA bill was placed on hold status yesterday and not our ERA legislation.

Further Senator Cardin plans to hold a hearing on the ERA 3 state strategy within the next 60 days (no exact date has been set yet). It is my understanding that this hearing will be open to the public.

So that everyone has their own copy, I am attaching the Congressional Research Issue Brief that was compiled this year on the ERA 3 State Strategy.

I am adding the cosponsors for the Congressional Gold Medal for Alice Paul this afternoon. My next project will be to identify members of the Quad Caucus (Progressive, Black, Hispanic and Pan Asian) and add that information to the map as well.

The call recording is now up on the ERA 3 State Strategy page; look for it on the right side of the page toward the bottom
ERA Ratification - CRS Issue Brief R42979.pdf