Some info from Sandy

Krystal Ransome

Jun 6, 2013, 12:56:15 AM6/6/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
Sandy Oestreich passed on the below info to me to share here:

May I offer the info there, www.2PassERA.org, to all ? 2PassERA.org has:

A map of the USA showing the UNrat states and, of those, the states which file ERA ratification bills,
ERA for Women, w/ a list of what rights American women do not enjoy until there's an ERA in the Constitution
ERA for Men, similar to above, but note that women take the brunt of sex discrimination
ERA for Moms;
ERA for the Religious;
 ERA for the Wary;
 Facts for Legislators (all possible questions and validated answers), an expanded Q and A to answer all queries we've handled and documented over the years
The 2000 survey showing research data for 96% !!! of Americans believe male and female should be treated equally; 88% want it in the Constitution; 72% think it's already there etc
ERA en Espanol
Do It Now, a list for those who want to do Something for ERA that's no-cost, quick, and fun, Actions to take no matter where one lives
ERA Explained
Talking Points handout that lists the ways ERA benefits the Economy and All
ERA brochure for distribution at the 67 speeches before legislators each Fall
Pics and videos, one shows me giving the ERA basics and inviting others to participate in making history for ERA
...and a whole bunch more.  I need to add more pics there, and "Events" for ERA have come so fast we can't keep up
ERA Rebuts Lies, which neutralizes Phyllis Schlafley's lies at her Eagle Forum
Links to most ERA  leaders' sites  (we'd appreciate mutual posting of our site on yours, and vice versa) This work is SO IMPORTANT.

I hope this entices some of you to go to 2PassERA.org for practical info you can use; just credit www.2PassERA.org if you would, please.  We copyright it so Daffy Schlafly can't legally twist our words and use it against us. If you have addl information on your sites, please let us know, too.