Re: Digest for pda-era@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Sandy Oestreich

Jun 18, 2013, 6:30:02 AM6/18/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
AAUW National Convention's ERA panel with unratified states' Shirley Breeze (MO), Camille Moran (LA), Berta Seitz (AR):  Despite 7am schedule, room packed and onboard for ERA. First meeting of us 4 longtime ERA Campaigners a hug-fest; am working on pics and movie of event to send out.  Remaining 3 states' ERA reps not attending. (Practical tip on hotel costs: check hotels local to expensive event hotel for lower rates, then present rates for a "match-up" and you may pay hundred$ less at event hotel!).

We have just got to move ERA to 3 ratifications next year. "We have been noble too long." Plus the War on Women keeps ramping UP.  Please join us in FL in 2014 if at all possible. We will help you.

Pack your bag for Tallahassee FL 2nd week next March when Natl ERA Alliance planning 4 major events to squeeze ERA ratification out of FL legislature--we are sooo close.  Am thinking of a dinner-conference for all ERA supporters, too.  What do you think?

Cheers to all!.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM, <pda...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/pda-era/topics

    Andrea Miller <amill...@gmail.com> Jun 17 05:40PM -0700

    Two new sponsors for HJ Res 43 both from California

    Julia Brownley - CA-26 (Freshman)
    Adam Schiff - CA-28

    Kathy Castor - FL-14 said she was on the bill; checked with Anna Cullen and
    she is not listed
    Bobby Scott (VA-03) still has not contacted Anna Cullen about cosponsoring
    the bill

    On Monday, April 22, 2013 2:46:18 PM UTC-4, Andrea Miller wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group pda-era.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
Sandy Oestreich, founder-president of National Equal Rights Amendment Alliance Inc, and ERA Education Inc.
Prof. Emerita, Adelphi U., NY