Re: Digest for pda-era@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Sandy Oestreich

Jun 27, 2013, 12:15:44 AM6/27/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
Must we disclose our email Contact lists July 21?

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:44 AM, <pda...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/pda-era/topics

    Andrea Miller <amill...@gmail.com> Jun 25 08:27AM -0700

    On our June 24th call we announced that we want to launch a Thunderclap on
    July 21st. As promised here is the information regarding Thunderclaps (What
    they are, how they work and even who uses them). I was first introduced to
    Thunderclaps by the Friends Service Committee and PDA has been actively
    signing on and supporting our allies who use them ever since.

    WHAT IS THUNDERCLAP?Thunderclap is the first crowd-speaking platform that
    helps people be heard by saying something together.

    HOW DOES IT WORK?If enough people support it, Thunderclap will blast out a
    timed Facebook Post or Tweet from all your supporters, creating a wave of
    attention.

    WHO'S USING IT?From passionate individuals<https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/1088-support-for-charlie> with
    a message to share, to organizations such as The White House<https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/1839-nowisthetime-to-act>
    , Levis <https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/742-empower-guatemalan-mothers> and
    the United Nations <https://www.thunderclap.it/whd-iwashere>.

    We definitely qualify as passionate individuals. Here is the link where you
    can read more. This is our first Thunderclap. As we add more organizations
    (unions, PDA alliance partners, etc.) our Thunderclaps will get bigger and
    bigger. Initially we will set a small one where we need 100 individuals
    and/or organizations to participate.
    https://www.thunderclap.it/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group pda-era.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
Sandy Oestreich, founder-president of National Equal Rights Amendment Alliance Inc, and ERA Education Inc.
Prof. Emerita, Adelphi U., NY

Sandy Oestreich

Sandy Oestreich

Jul 1, 2013, 12:32:13 AM7/1/13
to pda...@googlegroups.com
silly me, I musta' forgotten to attach our Talking Pts. May I ask you to go to 2PassERA.org and click on "Talking Points" button at the top to download the 2 sides?

san...@passERA.org

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM, <pda...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
    Sandy Oestreich <san...@passera.org> Jun 08 09:15AM -0400

    Here's the 2 sided attachment for our Talking Pts, the big economic
    benefits etc.