test

theMezz.com

Dec 5, 2016, 11:03:21 AM12/5/16
to PC TALK ONLINE
can you hear me now?

RBL

Dec 5, 2016, 3:47:45 PM12/5/16
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Yep

On Dec 5, 2016 11:03 AM, "theMezz.com" <joe.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
can you hear me now?

David Moskowitz

Dec 5, 2016, 4:59:17 PM12/5/16
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Hear, no; see, yes. :-)

froz...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2016, 10:40:43 PM12/6/16
to PC TALK ONLINE
I can read you, now!

RBL

Dec 7, 2016, 10:32:50 AM12/7/16
to pc...@googlegroups.com
OK, time to update this list. What is everybody using these days? The last time this list was active, people were probably using Windows XP and Celerons with 2G of RAM and a hammer to hit themselves in the head.

"If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the second greatest favor you can do them is to present them with copies of The Elements of Style. The first greatest, of course, is to shoot them now, while they’re happy." - Dorothy Parker

David Moskowitz

Dec 7, 2016, 12:08:14 PM12/7/16
to pc...@googlegroups.com
not head, foot. Hammer dropped on foot, along with clunky desktop. ;-)

Windows 10 or Linux on laptop. Android on phone & tablet. Solid state drive around.

Suspect nearly everyone running 64-bit systems on desk or laptop. Mobile platforms mixed, but moving to 64.

Memory: various depending on configuration.

Key is the need to include mobile.

David
--
Sent from my mobile device. Please accept brevity & autocorrect errors. Thank you.

Dec 7, 2016, 2:42:02 PM12/7/16
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Yes

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:03 AM theMezz.com <joe.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
can you hear me now?

froz...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2016, 3:27:33 AM12/8/16
to PC TALK ONLINE
Oh frak what am I using now, thinkpads and Lenovo laptops running Windows 10 home and pro in Intel I5 and I7's with 16 Gb ram and 750 and 1 Tb hdd's.

And an assortment of other Thinkpads, running Windows 3.1 - stop laughing. It's the only operating system that one German made milling system accepts, and I need to keep running.

Thinkpad running Windows 95 (see above)
Thinkpad running Windows XP ("")
Thinkpad running OS/2 ("")
Thinkpad running WFWG (frak, frak, Frak)3.0
iPhone 7 128Gb with cheat sheets for everything I've ever forgotten.

And as of next week a white box don't remember running Windows8.1 Pro with 512Mb Graphics card, 4 woohooGb Ram and 1 Tb, 750 Gb hdd's and a 55" LCD display (it doesn't agitate my recently rebuilt eyes).

The rest have hit the scrap heap - Woohoo!

froz...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2016, 3:35:18 AM12/8/16
to PC TALK ONLINE
And theLenovo laptop running I5 was Windows 7 home upgrade to Win10 Home.

Can't edit on iPhone, come on retirement😎

RBL

Dec 10, 2016, 3:39:24 PM12/10/16
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Asus i7, 8G RAM, 1T slow-ass POS internal HD, Seagate 4T external portable ultra-fast HD, 17" laptop with Logitech G410 mech keyboard, Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse, Logitech USB digital external speakers, Viewsonic 21" external monitor, Microsoft LifeCam HD, standing desk (cheap bar table).