Re: [PCTOL: 16107] Re: usb to cat5 adapter

MG8...@aol.com

Jan 23, 2014, 12:22:59 PM1/23/14
to pc...@googlegroups.com
This is what I'm using. Got it on Amazon. see attachment

In a message dated 1/23/2014 12:16:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, swa...@gmail.com writes:
Hi Mark

I was searching online for anything related to the Tech2<->pc connection
and I found this group and your question

the thing is.... I need your help.....

I own the tech2...
my cat5 cable was stolen from me along with the rs232 adapter and some other stuff..

So I bought an adapter and a cable
http://www.ecvv.com/product/3517137.html

but I couldn't figure the correct order of the pins
and that is where I need your assistance!

please mail me if you are willing to help
so that I could explain what to do
thank you!..

--------
ps.I know it has been a long time (5 YEARS!!!) but I'd like to know what came of your search for the usb to cat5 adapter.

--------
Hosam

On Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:22:53 AM UTC+2, mark wrote:
Is there such a thing as a usb to cat5 adapter. I rather not use a usb
to sreial adapter and aserial to cat5 adapter for my netbook. Thanks,

Mark

ICUSB232.pdf