bulk email help

1 view

Ellis Cohen

Dec 30, 2017, 6:02:41 PM12/30/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Another club I’m a member of has a problem with their bulk email.  I was wondering if anyone here can help.  Here is how they explained it to me:

"I have come up with a problem for sending out e-mails to large groups.Gmail and AOL are now stopping groups of over 10 people as spam, and are kicking them back.I have been trying to solve the problem, but so far with no success.  I am looking for any help that I can get,  to get Club e-mails going again.So far only a few suggestions from members at the club, but have not been able to solve our problem. If you know of anyone that can help, please come to our aid.If I am not able to find a solution or get help from a more knowledgeable person, our e-mails will stop . Paul and I would very much like to get back sending the e-mails. But right now we are like fish out of the water. and helpless.”

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Ellis Cohen

RBL

Dec 30, 2017, 10:56:33 PM12/30/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Use a bulk mail service such as MailChimp. Or use a message board email service such as Google Groups.