Outlook

Joe Mezzanini

Apr 24, 2014, 11:39:24 PM4/24/14
to pctol
Anyway to export the contents of certain folder in Outlook into a file .. and then browse and search that file if need be?
My Outlook file is too big (@ work)
I hate to delete stuff.. it's my data base going back 10 years.

RBL

Apr 25, 2014, 7:11:38 AM4/25/14
to pc...@googlegroups.com

Why not sync it with an IMAP server? I did that with Gmail. Worked great. All my stuff was searchable.

Joe Mezzanini

Apr 25, 2014, 7:29:55 AM4/25/14
to pctol

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:11 AM, RBL <rble...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why not sync it with an IMAP server? I did that with Gmail. Worked great. All my stuff was searchable.

It's an exchange server - can't do that

RBL

Apr 25, 2014, 8:02:21 AM4/25/14
to pc...@googlegroups.com

Yes, you can.

Setup gmail as a new account. Then copy folders into gmail. They'll sync. Now they're searchable archives.

Joe Mezzanini

Apr 25, 2014, 8:30:05 PM4/25/14
to pctol
how do I copy folders into gmail?