goo.gl

Joe Mezzanini

Jan 17, 2014, 3:26:36 PM1/17/14
to pctol
I am still having the issue with goo.gl

"No data Received" message in Chrome

and "the page cannot be displayed" in IE.

It fails at home (Win 7 pro) and at work (Win 7 pro) and even fails in incognito mode (with no extensions) and when logged on or logged of my Google account.

same issue after running ccleaner

On my office mate's computer .. goo.gl WORKS !!  Even after I log into my Google account on his computer

I can ping goo.gl at the command line

goo.gl Works on my iPhone with WiFi

using avast home and Sophos at work (enterprise) and  no AV on my office mates computer ( Win8.1)

Can anyone think of any clues? It's a real pain in the ass not being able to view goo.gl links

I've googled this issue with few results and the posters have no clue what they are talking about.

thanks for any ideas

--
 God Bless America

RBL

Jan 17, 2014, 6:29:42 PM1/17/14
to pc...@googlegroups.com

Traceroute the good and the bad PC on the same network. See where it fails.