VTT GD 4:[MapTool/G+Hangout] Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Tower Ruins: Sat, Aug 30th, 6PM EDT US

James Wygle

Aug 28, 2014, 7:25:38 PM8/28/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Scenario: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Tower Ruins

Date/Time: Saturday, August 30th, 2014 @ 6:00 PM EDT US [-4 UTC]

GM: James Wygle

Game Client: Google Plus Hangout and MapTool

A Pathfinder Society sanctioned Module designed for level 1-2.

As travelers emerge from the Echo Wood underbrush, they find themselves staring up at a ruined keep guarding a broken central tower, all made of smooth, green glass. It’s obvious that a grand battle took place here many years ago, and the clearing around the ruin lies barren, with sickly weeds struggling to rise from the magic-blasted earth. Melted chunks of twisted glass pepper the ground, lending a green hue to the clearing’s light. Despite the damage, however, the glass of the keep itself seems to have avoided the ravages of time, with those pieces that survived the initial cataclysm unmarred by pitting or cracking, clean of moss and other clinging debris.

At the top of a steep dirt path winding up through the rubble, a doorway opens onto darkness, its entrance seeming to
steal light into its inky depths.

Written by Lisa Stevens.

Notes:

MapTool v1.3b59 required: http://www.rptools.net/index.php?page=downloads

This game is a part of VTT Game Day 4. For more games and info check out the official game list.

Sign-ups:

Please sign here.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Alt 1.

Alt 2.

James Wygle

Aug 28, 2014, 7:55:24 PM8/28/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I will send out an e-mail late Friday night to request chronicle info (name, PFS number, etc) and token files (either the image you wish to use for your token, or a fully configured MapTool token file). I will send out a link to the Google Hangout approximately half an hour before game start, as well as the MapTool server name and password.

When signing up, please include the class and level of the character you expect to play, to help others decide on what to play, themselves.

Jonathan Choy

Aug 29, 2014, 12:23:41 AM8/29/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

B59? Most maptool users I know are using either 87 or 90....

On Aug 28, 2014 7:55 PM, "James Wygle" <scpre...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will send out an e-mail late Friday night to request chronicle info (name, PFS number, etc) and token files (either the image you wish to use for your token, or a fully configured MapTool token file). I will send out a link to the Google Hangout approximately half an hour before game start, as well as the MapTool server name and password.

When signing up, please include the class and level of the character you expect to play, to help others decide on what to play, themselves.

James Wygle

Aug 29, 2014, 1:32:24 AM8/29/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Good eye; that's a typo.  It should be 1.3b89.

James Wygle

Aug 30, 2014, 2:41:06 PM8/30/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Well, a little over three hours before the game is supposed to begin and there's been no interest, so I'm officially call it off.

Terry

Aug 30, 2014, 2:58:18 PM8/30/14
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Wow - that is surprising - enjoy the time off :-)