Welcome

Mike

Sep 25, 2012, 1:51:00 PM9/25/12
to passim-ope...@googlegroups.com
The inspiration behind this is the Blues Ensemble which is not being offered at the moment. Hoping to keep the momentum that has been built up we have set up a blues jam so that a group of people can get together and play and perhaps learn from each other. Hopefully each week a person will take ownership with taking the lead and bringing music to the group to learn and play. If we have music I am sure that we can copy it for all at Passim, or if you can bring a few copies. If you have a recording it would be good to bring that to. Consider doing a little history of the song to give it some context. Hopefully, a core of people ready to play will form out of this and Blues Ensemble will still play at campfire and other Passim opportunities.
Mike Greenberg