Maayan in West Orange - Yamim Noraim

Daniel Geretz

Sep 7, 2016, 6:00:50 PM9/7/16
to PartnershipMinyanim
If anyone is in the area or wants to be in the area...

We are pleased to announce that Maayan will hold tefillot for all of the Yamim Noraim at the West Orange home of Jennifer and Daniel Geretz, 5 Swayze Street. The services will be wheelchair-accessible (and we will attempt to provide other accommodations for individuals with disabilities if requested by September 16th.) A detailed schedule of services has now been posted at http://www.maayan-nj.org/flyers/High_Holiday_Schedule_2016-5777.pdf.

Individuals and/or families wishing to experience a warm, inclusive start to the new year can participate for $36 per person or $100 per household (including college students who dorm elsewhere.) Babysitting will be provided for children 7 years and under. Please email in...@maayan-nj.org to reserve space for you and your loved ones.

Daniel Geretz