Simchat Torah: Calling up a Kallat Torah and/or a Kallat Breishit

Joanna Sasson

Oct 1, 2015, 4:31:49 PM10/1/15
to PartnershipMinyanim
Does anyone have a text for the Reshut for calling up the Kallat Torah and/or the Kallat Breishit with the language transposed to the feminine form from the traditional text for a Hatan Torah / Hatan Breishit, or know where we might find it? If anyone has found it somewhere or taken the time to transpose the text on their own, the Toronto Partnership Minyan (and perhaps others) would greatly appreciate it if you would share it.

Moed Tov,
Joanna

Sarah Weinberg

Oct 1, 2015, 4:43:11 PM10/1/15
to Joanna Sasson, PartnershipMinyanim
Here you go...

Not sure about appropriate credit, but I believe this came from Mechon Hadar.

--
This group was created by JOFA, the Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance, www.jofa.org. The purpose of the group is to provide a location for connection, networking, and sharing of ideas/challenges/vision for people who are involved in partnership minyanim around the world.

JOFA welcomes your comments and feedback. To learn more, or to speak to someone about more ways that JOFA can help support the work of partnership minyanim, please contact JOFA's office at jo...@jofa.org.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PartnershipMinyanim" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/partnershipminyanim.

Chatan-Kallat Torah-Breishit.pdf

Joanna Sasson Morrison

Oct 1, 2015, 5:13:39 PM10/1/15