shira hadasah conference

David Levin-Kruss

May 1, 2014, 8:00:37 AM5/1/14
to partnersh...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I hope you are well. My name is David Levin-Kruss and I am on the
board of Shira Hadasha in Jerusalem.

I am writing to let you know about the conference we are holding this
summer in honor of the Bat / Bar Mitzvah year of our community. We
will discuss matters affecting our communities and others. These
include topics such as halachic change, how to make tefila meaningful,
building community, different generations in one community, support
for the needy, developing an architectural aesthetic. We are keen to
for you to join us if an Israeli trip is on the horizon and would love
ideas for what to discuss at the conference regardless if you will be
here or not.

The conference will take on Thursday 19, Friday 20 and Saturday 21
June. Shira Hadasha members will be happy to host you in their homes.
Please spread information about this conference to others,

Shabat shalom.

DLK

Rabbi David Levin-Kruss
Educator/Life Coach
9 Yehoshua Bin Nun St., Greek Colony, Jerusalem, Israel
Box 8284, 9108201 Jerusalem, Israel
Cellphone - 054.224.8724
Land-line - 02.563.3216
Website - http://www.myopenbooklifecoaching.com/
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/myopenbookcoaching

“Plain question and plain answer make the shortest road out of most
perplexities.” - Mark Twain