New Open Orthodox shul in West Orange, NJ

Daniel Geretz

Apr 21, 2015, 1:50:25 PM4/21/15
to partnersh...@googlegroups.com
Friends:

I am excited to announce the formation of a new, Open Orthodox shul in West Orange, New Jersey: Maayan. With rabbinic guidance, our founding families are working hard to create a community that is warm, welcoming, unique, halachically grounded, and respectful of the Divine Image present in each man and woman. We welcome families and individuals interested in creating a shul community that is uniquely welcoming, holy, and religiously inspiring for ourselves, our children, and generations to come.

Note: Maayan has chosen to adopt some Partnership Minyan practices, hence, the post to this list.

More information at: http://www.maayan-nj.org.

Danny Geretz