Purim 2015: Partnership Megillah Reading Directory

Rachel Lieberman

Feb 17, 2015, 3:41:58 PM2/17/15
to partnersh...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

JOFA is creating an international directory of places where women can read megillah for Purim 2015. This list includes synagogues, partnership minaynim, women's megillah readings and more. Last year we had over 70 entries from 4 continents. This year, we are looking to expand the number of partnership minyanim on our directory. This map is a cool way to get your megillah reading out to the public--to show how partnership minyanim span across the world and to serve as a resource for people in your area who are interested in attending a partnership megillah reading.

Please fill out the following GoogleForm to submit your megillah reading!

Check out JOFA’s app for Megillat EstherIt’s a great tool for newbies who are learning to leyn this year, as well as for veteran readers who need to brush up on their trop. JOFA’s Megillat Esther app is available for download to your Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet. Please pass this resource along to your leyners and to others in your community who might be interested. Participants can also use the app (with Hebrew text and English translation) to follow along with the Megillah reading during the service.

Thanks-
Rachel

--
Rachel Lieberman
Program Director

JOFA: Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance
520 8th Avenue, Fourth Floor
New York, NY 10018
Phone: 212-679-8500
rachel.l...@jofa.org

Remember JOFA when making your end of year donations: https://www.jofa.org/donate

Slingshot chose JOFA as one of the leading organizations serving women and girls. They write: "JOFA works as a powerful agent of change in the Orthodox Jewish community.... One evaluator states, 'JOFA is on the cusp of a revolution.'"