Kosher Grassfed Thanksgiving Club

dev...@kolfoods.com

Oct 24, 2017, 11:53:03 AM10/24/17
to PartnershipMinyanim

I am an organic kosher mom and several years ago I started a kosher meat club. Here is the information for Thanksgiving…

KOL Foods sells pastured, ethically raised, humanely treated, environmentally sound kosher turkeys. These birds show respect and gratitude to the land, the animal and to the people who brought it to your table. This is a whole new level of giving thanks.  And the Whole Turkeys are on early-bird sale!

KOL Foods also sells the only grass-fed kosher US beef, grass-fed kosher lamb, and pastured, organic-fed chicken and duck.

Order at www.kolfoods.com.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fast Facts about KOL Foods

1) KOL Foods sells the only 100% grass-fed glatt kosher American beef and pastured organic-raised poultry. No one else does what we do.

2) KOL Foods is committed to the "nose to tail" concept - we respect the whole animal and strive to make as much of it available as possible.

3) KOL Foods is grateful to the resources provided by nature and humans. We treat our farmers and workers right, the environment better, and our animals best. Humanely raised, ethically produced, environmentally sound meat! I have personal relationships with the farmers, visit the farms where the animals are raised and keep track of their living conditions.

By buying KOL Foods meat & poultry you contribute to your own good health, the health of the Earth and the economic productivity of our fellow citizens.

Order yours today at www.kolfoods.com.