visualization toolkit

denis

Feb 1, 2011, 4:56:40 PM2/1/11
to partiview
Hello,

I have another issue. I would like to be able to make files those
display iso-density curves,
exactly like the wavefront obj file : d16_100_u02_20k.obj does. this
*.obj file is in the DU package in data/extragalactic/specks.

I've got raw data file which consists of about 30,000 sets of
coordinates in a 31x31x31 grid, with one number that represents the
density associated to each set. I don't know if this is the good input
file.

There is one line of comment at the head of the wavefront obj file
saying that it was written with the visualization toolkit. I tried to
download the VTK free library, but it didn't help me.

Is there anyone who have already created such files, useable by
partiview, those convert discrete density sets into smooth curves ?

Thanks a lot.

Denis