parsvnath delaying the project Return Money

djain128

Aug 2, 2011, 5:12:26 AM8/2/11
to Parsvnath-La-Tropicana-flatOwners-Grievences
parsvnath delaying the project Return Money
December 5, 2009 //
0

New Delhi:

After using a portion of his retirement money to buy an apartment in
Gur gaon, on the outskirts of New Delhi, S.K. Bangia pursued the
developer for almost a year to get the purchase agreement. He
eventually got a letter cancelling the allotment of the flat, Bangia
says.

The 62-year-old former bank manager booked the apartment in a Raheja
Developers Pvt. Ltd project in December 2007, the month that he
retired, in his and his son’s name. His son wanted to borrow a home
loan to finance part of the cost.

“They did not give (me) a buyer’s agreement and an approved sanctioned
plan of the project, without which no bank gives a loan,” says Bangia,
who sent a legal notice to the company in November, demanding the
sanctioned plan and buyer’s agreement. A sanctioned plan is a project
layout approved by the local urban development authority.

Homebuyers are taking recourse to consumer forums and the courts and
online activist groups to resolve grievances against real estate
developers. As slowing economic growth and a property market downturn
cause cash-strapped realtors to abort or delay projects, property
buyers are increasingly being forced to turn consumer activists.

Bangia, who approached a consumer court last month, claims he was
targeted because he was trying to involve other buyers in his fight.
He wants double the 9% interest Raheja Developers paid him on the
money it eventually refunded him. Raheja, which charges 18% interest
for delayed payments, says it’s following the rules.

“As per the terms of agreement to sell, it is mentioned that the
company will give 9% interest,” said a Raheja Developers official who
didn’t want to be named. “I am not familiar with this particular
case…” One reason for the increasing incidence of disputes is a
decline in real estate valuations, which is prompting buyers who had
booked property at high prices in the past to seek refunds and switch
to cheaper developments, said Anuj Puri, chairman of Jones Lang
LaSalle Meghraj.

“It is (also) true that many projects of developers have got delayed
for genuine reasons–may be because of lack of finance or whatever–and
at the same time the tolerance level of buyers has gone down,” he
said.

Ajay Srivastav, a legal consultant who isn’t a practising lawyer, has
taken Parsvnath Developers Ltd to court, saying he had already paid
two instalments of Rs30 lakh each for a flat in Parsvnath’s north
Delhi luxury development, La Tropicana, and the realtor demanded a
third instalment before it was due.

He says the developer had been demanding a payment that was supposed
to have been made only after the project breaks ground. Kapil Kher,
his lawyer, says Parsvnath is yet to perform the ground breaking
ceremony for the project. He says the company is yet to receive some
mandatory government approvals.

According to Parsvnath Developers, the company had received all the
approvals for the project by January this year.

“While we started launching the project, approval from Delhi Metro
Rail Corp., from whom the land for the project was bought, was in
place,” Neetal Narang, Parsvnath’s spokesperson, said. “The buyer’s
agreement clearly says that approval from Municipal Corporation of
Delhi and other authorities is awaited.” Parsvnath said construction
on the project had started.

“The buyer’s agreement also clearly says that construction of flats is
likely to be completed within 36 months of commencement of
construction of the particular tower, on receipt of sanction of (the)
building plan,” Narang said.

Members of an online forum consisting of apartment buyers in DLF New
Town Heights are also thinking of taking action if DLF Ltd, the
country’s biggest real estate firm by market value, doesn’t offer an
exit option for buyers, according to forum members who didn’t want to
be named. The forum, on Yahoo Groups, consists of about 600 buyers.

“Buyers cannot compel us to refund their money,” a DLF official, who
did not want to be named, said. “They can go to consumer court if they
want a refund.” DLF is in its so-called “silent period” ahead of its
earnings announcement, requiring it to avoid public statements in line
with stock market regulations.

DLF had recently announced a discount of around 20% for buyers in New
Town Heights, located in Gurgaon.

Buyers say the discount has been structured in a complicated way and
the developer has not given buyers a clear exit plan.

Online forums have sprung up on the Internet in the past year to exert
pressure on developers to reduce prices of apartments and to demand an
exit plan for buyers.

“Filing cases could be one way of exiting from the project for
buyers,” said an analyst with a domestic brokerage who didn’t want to
be named.

“Also, it is possible that many of the buyers are investors who wanted
to exit the project and cannot do so now because the structure of the
project is not ready…even if the buyer is a genuine firsthomebuyer, he
is stuck because the projects are going nowhere,” the analyst said.

Two buyers have also filed a case in the national consumer court
against Sahara Infrastructure’s Sahara Grace project in Gurgaon.
Sahara Grace, offering 207 housing units, was launched in April 2003.

One of the two, a 54-year-old businessman, is demanding 18% interest
on the Rs.2.3 crore he paid to Sahara Infrastructure–the full cost of
a flat in Sahara Grace. The project had been delayed by around two
years.

“When I booked the apartment I was promised possession on 30th June
2006 but they kept delaying the handing over of the apartment,” said
the buyer, who didn’t want to be named because of the pending case.
The buyer filed a case against Sahara in December 2007 demanding the
payment of a penalty by the developer for the delay.

“We are asking for compensations for the delay,” said the
businessman’s lawyer, Suryakant Singla. “We should be paid at the same
rate of interest as they would have charged us if we had delayed their
payments.” An email query to Sahara went unanswered. In June, Sahara
finally gave physical possession of the apartment to the businessman.
But the case is still pending, with the next hearing due on 30 May.

Bangia, who has moved the national consumer court against Raheja
Developers, is seeking a compensation of Rs14.18 lakh, which includes
Rs5 lakh compensation for “mental torture”.

The developer cancelled Bangia’s flat allotment for no reason, he
says. After he sent a legal notice to the company, Bangia received the
buyer’s agreement.

“However, immediately after that, Raheja cancelled my flat (allotment)
because they felt that I was involving other buyers of the project in
my fight for the buyer agreement and they thought that could trigger a
mass exit of buyers from the project,” says Bangia.

Bangia eventually received a cheque of Rs16.55 lakh towards refund of
his payment with 9% interest from the company. But Bangia wants 18%
interest because that is what Raheja is charging customers for a delay
in the payment of instalments.

“Whatever we do it is as per the terms and conditions of the agreement
to sell,” said the Raheja official cited earlier. “In case someone
breaches the contract, whether it is the developer or the buyer, then
obviously the legal department will adhere to the terms and conditions
of the agreement.”

shab...@livemint.com
Categories Uncategorized
Parsvnath Planet,Lucknow
December 5, 2009 //
2

http://www.consumercomplaints.in//complaints/parsvnath-planetlucknow-c236957.html

Delay in parsvnath planet lucknow

Hi,

I am really disturb with the way Parsvnath Developers have handled
their Lucknow project.Wrong commitments by their employee and no
clarification has left me dismayed and angry .I own a flat(paid 90%)
in the pursvnath planet, lucknow .I was promised that the flat will be
completed by june 2009.I send numerious emails to their email id on
website but got no reposnce, then i personally went, few days back, to
see the progress and was unpleasantly surprised.No work is going on
the site and none of their employees at the site were clear as to when
will the work start.Further they gave a very gloomy picture .Kindly
look into my complaint and get an answer from pursvnath.

awaiting you reply

Ashish Misra
Even I am also one of the sufferror of Parasvnath Developers. I have
also purchased one flat in their Lucknow Planet project and have paid
95% payment and was promised possession in Jun 09. I am horrified to
know that no work is in progress in the site and none of the company
staff are aware of the situation of the work. I am deeply worried that
the way Parasvanath developers are dealing, lot of Indian residents
hard earned money will be lost and these big fishes will continue
looting innocent Indians in the name of false promise and false
project glamour. I will request you to interfere in intrest of public
hard earned money invested in their Planet Project.
Thanks and Regards
Feroz Ahmad Khan
87 days ago by Rk Singh [send email]
Hi,
I have been reading many complaints about Parsvanth on many websites…
has anybody gone to consumer redressal forum or the court… i am aslo
having problems with this company… if any one has any information in
this regard plaease reply or call me on 09350133021
Regards
RK Singh
74 days ago by Jawahar Bhatia [send email]
Even i am sufferring with the same problem.I also own 2 flats in the
same project.Can we all (all flat owners) unite together and do
something against them? I’ve also come to know that they are trying to
seek some legal advice so as to what should be done regarding the
compensation that these people have agreed to pay after December 2009.
It’s high time we unite together and stop them taking any undue
advantage.
74 days ago by Jawahar Bhatia [send email]
I want to form a committee of all the flat owners and take some action
against these developers.
All the flat owners please contact me : 9336119477
71 days ago by Shantanu Awasthi [send email]
Dear Brothers,
I also paid 90% of the amount from my hard earned money to Parsvnath
developer last year and there has not been any progress at site since
october, 2008.
If you visit them, every time they befool us by promising that the
work will start shortly.
This is high time now and I want to request all of you who have been
cheated by the developer, to come ahead and unite.
I really want to support Mr.Bhatia to form a committee of flat owners
to demant the justice.
My cell no:09437569439.
Regards,
Awasthi
59 days ago by Ashok Kumar [send email]
I am intrested to buy a flat in Planet.If any one intrested to sale pl
be informed.Mr.Ashok 9838160333
42 days ago by Syed Ghufran Alvi [send email]
I am also owner of one flat, T-6, 704, in planet. They are just
fooling the owner on some pretext. From the last four months they are
saying that they are coming with 2500 Crore QIP and work will start
soon. Just four days back they are able to collect only 168 Crore from
private placement of shares. Even Fis are not interested in their
shares. Out of the 168 Crore company said to media that they will pay
their debt. So when they will restart the construction? It is really
disgusting. They are taking their customer for a ride. We all should
do something.
40 days ago by Sangeeta Manish [send email]
I am also owner of a flat in parsvanth planet, lucknow and paid 95%
amount already. I too am very upset about the progress of project. If
any kind of committee is being formed kindly include me. My cell
number is 9415328472.
35 days ago by Umair Ahmad Khan [send email]
Dear Friends,
Pl find the latest reply from parsvnath regarding restart of
construction work at Parsvnath Planet.
Mail As received from
Parsvnath::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
From: KAPIL SABHARWAL <kap...@parsvnath.com>
Subject: RE: Paid cashdown for a G/F Flat (T6-4) at planet Lucknow
“when construction is restarting”.
To: “‘umair khan’” <umair...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Friday, 23 October, 2009, 4:11 PM
Dear Mr. Khan,
Parsvnath Panet is due for possession in June 2010 and all endeavors
are to complete the project in time, due to some unavoidable
circumstances the construction activity has been halte and we plan to
restart the same in the near future as the project is on priority.
Kind regards,
Kapil Sabharwal|Sr. Manager Intt. Mktg.
Mob: +91 9810 996 329
Email: kap...@parsvnath.com
Web: www.parsvnath.com
33 days ago by Anil [send email]
I am intrested to buy a flat in Planet.If any one intrested to sale pl
be informed.Mr.anil 9415566339
31 days ago by Asif Ahmad [send email]
I have bought 2 flats in Parsvnath Planet with 95% payment done.
I went to the site yesterday and saw no construction activities are in
progress. The staff told me that construction should start within few
days but i have doubt he was speaking truth.
Feeling frustated.
If some people are planning to file a case or something please count
me in
asif_...@Infosys.com
9988824528
29 days ago by Umair Ahmad Khan [send email]
I think its high time for all of us to form a committee to put up our
greviances legally. I am not able to understand how Parsvnath can
invest our hard earned money in future projects to cashdown
opportunities in the time of reccession.
I firmly beleive that by now each one of us has paid about 90% of the
cost…The big question is where this money has gone. they cannot play
with our life earnings..
29 days ago by Umair Ahmad Khan [send email]
Dear Friends Pl find the latest commitment made by vice president
Parsvnath in regards to restarting of construction work. But I dont
beleive hhis words as these words can be quoted from mails received
earlier by other customers where Parsvnath has made commitment for
completion in 2009.
I have been asking him where they have invested our hard earned money
(almost every body has paid 90% of the cost of flat)
Dear Mr. Khan,
Please refer to your e-mail dated October 30, 2009 regarding property
booked by you in Parsvnath Planet, Lucknow
We thank you for becoming part of” Parsvnath Parivar”. We greatly
appreciate your association with us.
We have noted your concern. However, we wish to inform you that there
has been some delay in the construction at Site due to the
circumstances beyond our control. You will appreciate that there has
been a general slowdown experienced by the Real Estate industry and
this has put out of gear the scheduled activities planned by the
Developers for executing the project in time. We are also being
affected by this phenomena resulted in slowing down of the current
Project.
We are in the process of re-scheduling the construction activity to
meet the challenge and expect that re scheduled activity at Planet
Project would gain pace and delay in handing over the possession of
your unit would be minimised. We are shortly be employing more labour
on the Project for its early completion.
We further wish to inform you that the date of start of construction
of your Tower is 26.12.2006 and the expected date of completion is
June, 2010. We are confident that we will be able to deliver the
possession of your Unit by the expected date.
Please bear with us in this difficult time and be our partner in
progress .
Assuring you of our best co-operation at all times and thanking you,
Sunit Sachar
Sr. Vice President (Mktg., Commercial & Advt.)
29 days ago by Umair Ahmad Khan [send email]
Sunit Sachar”
E Mail: sunit....@parsvnath.com>
Sr Vice president Parsvnath developers (Mktg., Commercial & Advt.)
11 days ago by Abhishek Agarwal [send email]
We have made a google group for all the people who are suffering
because of the delay done by Parsvnath. Lets increase the group member
base so that we can go ahead with our legal options, I am laready in
touch with few lawyers on this. Their management is only giving False
promises and in no way this project can be completed in 6 months time,
anybody who have visited the site, could easily find out that not even
50% of the total work done, so its impossible to get any possession in
June 2010 which they are currently promising.
Please send a mail for subscription at :
parsvnath_pl...@googlegroups.com
and then we can discuss as a group what we can do going forward .
Regards,
Abhishek
2 days ago by Syed Ghufran Alvi [send email]
I am also sufering from same atitude & problem
0 minutes ago by Parsvnath Forum [send email]
http://parsvnath.wordpress.com/

[...]
advantage. 74 days ago by Jawahar Bhatia [send email] I want to form
From: KAPIL SABHARWAL <kap...@parsvnath.com>Subject: RE: Paid
cashdown for a G/F Flat (T6-4) at planet Lucknow “when construction is
restarting”.To: “‘umair khan’” <umair...@yahoo.co.in>Date: Friday,
23 October, 2009, 4:11 PM

Web: www.parsvnath.com 33 days ago by Anil [send email] I am
[...]
earnings.. 29 days ago by Umair Ahmad Khan [send email] Dear Friends
[...]

Sr. Vice President (Mktg., Commercial & Advt.) 29 days ago by Umair
Ahmad Khan [send email] Sunit Sachar” E Mail:
sunit....@parsvnath.com>Sr Vice president Parsvnath developers
(Mktg., Commercial & Advt.) 11 days ago by Abhishek Agarwal [send
email] We have made a google group for all the people who are
suffering because of the delay done by Parsvnath. Lets increase the
group member base so that we can go ahead with our legal options, I am
laready in touch with few lawyers on this. Their management is only
giving False promises and in no way this project can be completed in 6
months time, anybody who have visited the site, could easily find out
that not even 50% of the total work done, so its impossible to get any
possession in June 2010 which they are currently promising.

Please send a mail for subscription at :
parsvnath_pl...@googlegroups.com
and then we can discuss as a group what we can do going forward .
Regards, Abhishek 2 days ago by Syed Ghufran Alvi [send email] I am
also sufering from same atitude & problem 0 minutes ago by Parsvnath
Forum [send email] http://parsvnath.wordpress.com/

Categories Uncategorized
Parsvnath faces disgruntled workers, few buyers
December 3, 2009 //
0

http://blog.propertynice.com/parsvnath-faces-disgruntled-workers-few-buyers/

EMPLOYEES OF Pridesia, a project of the real estate giant, Parsvnath
Developer Limited at Chandigarh, have not been paid from the past
three months, despite the company selling flats worth over crores.

Some employees working at the site said they had not been paid from
the past three months and several people had quit. Another employee,
on condition of anonymity, revealed, “ I got my last salary three
months ago, which is a meagre Rs 3,500. Now that I am bankrupt, I am
going back to Bihar. AGM, Cooperate Communication Neetal Narang,
denied the allegations. Talking to HT over the phone, he said, “We
have paid contractors. If they have not made payments, we can’t say
anything.” Senior officials present at the site said construction was
on, but had been slowed down as many drawings were in the pipeline.
“We will start construction in full swing whenever we receive the
approval,” officials said.

The slowdown may be attributed to the company not being able to sell
units due to high prices. In spite of the financial meltdown, a
oneroom apartment is priced at more than Rs 52 lakh, while two to five
bedroom apartments are “available” at Rs 1 to 3.5 crore. Villas cost
over Rs 6 crore. “We have 1,314 flats approximately and sp far, only
15 to 20 per cent of the flats have been sold,” an official said. As
per a Bombay Stock Exchange report, the consolidated net profit of the
company for the third quarter ended December 31, 2008 plunged to Rs.
5.42 crore.
Categories Uncategorized
Parsvnath – my money stuck, consumers stay away!!
December 1, 2009 //
0

Parsvnath – my money stuck, consumers stay away!!

http://consumer.admanya.com/review_null-3343.html;jsessionid=A69308EB6F463C6034FB5414A7219CF8

I had bought two properties in a Pre-Launch offer. Enclosed are the
details -

a) Parsvnath Privilege at Greater Noida, Sector Pi, UP
a. I paid Rs 10 lakhs in cheque (15% of the total cost) to the
developer in Mar-2007 but developer only launched the property in
April-May 2008.
b. I was then asked to pay remaining 10% which is Rs 3, 21, 000 which
I did on 14-May-2008 and signed a Sale Deed
c. I opted for Construction linked plan for the same

From past 3 years my money is blocked . There is no update from
Parsvnath neither regarding refunding me the amount nor on any
progress. On a last visit to the site I saw that construction activity
has been stalled from past 8 months now. There is no communication
from Parsvnath whatsoever. When I talked to them last they told me
that they haven’t even started the the tower which I have been
alloted. What can I do in such a case?
Categories Uncategorized
parsvnath get your acts together
December 1, 2009 //
0

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/12/31/6519/9062/

(none / 0) (#7)
by Unregistered Visitors on Tue Jan 03, 2006 at 12:32:26 PM EST
why Parsvnath is not giving the possession for Majestic floors
indirapuram? | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 editorial, 0 hidden) | Post A
CommentParsvnath (none / 0) (#3)
by Unregistered Visitors on Thu Dec 8th, 2005 at 10:34:50 AM EST

——————————————————————————–
any idea are they adding more floors over the G+3 towers also…If not
then they can give the possession for G+3 tower..
and as per the agreement given by the parsvnath.. they need to give
the penality if they are delaying possesion after the dec 05.
Comments are welcome!!!!

——————————————————————————–

Parsvnath is not commited (none / 0) (#4)
by Unregistered Visitors on Wed Dec 14th, 2005 at 07:44:00 AM EST

——————————————————————————–
Dear Sir,
First of all, I congratulate Parsvnath Parivar for expanding itself to
entire North India and achieving milestones in the real state. Even I
feel proud when a person ask, “where did you booked your flat” and I
say Parsvnath. I get the responce…yeah…builder is good…quility is
good….and lot more.

Keeping all faith in you, I booked a flat in your Indirapuram site at
Majestic Floors. When I booked this flat, I got the commitment that I
will get the possession in May’2005 and keeping the track record and
good name of Parsvnath, I booked my flat.

It has been almost two years since I booked my flat there and I am
living on rent as well paying for EMI and tax till the time, I don;t
get the possession. The life has become really difficult for me (and
may be for others like me….) paying so much of money. I am counting
every day to get my flat.

But at the Parsvnath side, the situation is really reverse. I don;t
get the response from anyone. No one is ready to take responsibilities
and transfer the queries on others. For you, the reason might be
anything…(GDA not giving clearence….or i don;t know) but to me, I will
say that Parsvnath is not giving possession to me. I am hearing a lot
of rumours about this project now that there is some legal case
against this property and…..lot more. This way, even the image of
Parsvnath is also being affected badly.

I still have faith in you and waiting for the possession of my house
ASAP. Though, I still feel that you have been lagging towards to your
commitment but still there is a hope for us that definitly you will
listen to your customers.

Thanks a lot and regards,
One of your Customer.

——————————————————————————–

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

Parsvnath is not commited (none / 0) (#6)
by Unregistered Visitors on Mon Jan 2nd, 2006 at 07:53:19 PM EST

——————————————————————————–
Hi,
Don’t feel suffering ends once you get the possession. Few of my
colleagues have bought Flat in various Parsvnath project (edens,
prestige, telecom city, gardenia). Quality is of sub-standard.
Transformer, DG are of local made. Seepage is common. Toilet seats are
small. Everywhere they constructed more flats than projected. In name
of swimming pool they provide kid’s pool. Possession is late by six
months to one year. That’s not all. All projects are now maintained by
their sister company which charge exorbitant amount. They will never
handover it to resident’s RAW.
I appended Eden’s complaint to G Noida authority.
..atryee

To,
The CEO,
Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority
Gamma II,
Greater Noida (U.P.) Pin -201306

SUB: CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST, VIOLATION OF CONSUMER PROTECTION
ACT, SUBSTANDARD CONSTRUCTION AND FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES BY M/S
PARSVNATH DEVELOPERS LTD, NEW DELHI

Sir,
We the Flat owners of Parsvnath Edens, Plot no. GH-5, sector Alpha-II,
Greater Noida, wish to bring to you kind notice the following problems
and grievances:

PARSVNATH EDENS: We had booked Independent Floor Flats during
2002-03 and were given assurances verbally as well as through various
leaflets / advertisements, that Edens, Greater Noida is a joint
venture between GNIDA & PARSVNATH. Assurances were given that standard
specification will be used and there will be total transparency. We
had faith in GNIDA and as such we booked Independent Flats in this
joint project. After booking of Flats, M/s Parsvnath Developers,
presented unilateral agreement, which had several mischievous clauses.
Cancellation of bookings at that stage would have lead to penalty and
therefore the Flat buyers had no other alternative but to sign the
agreement & pay necessary installments or down payments. It is also
worthwhile to mention here that all the initial payments were made in
the joint name of GNIDA and M/s Parsvnath.
CHEATING BY PARSVNATH BUILDERS: Flat buyers of Edens complex were
shocked on receiving the final Statement of Accounts sent by M/s
Parsvnath Developers Ltd. along with letter of possession through
which they demanded cost of Additional super area ranging from 37 Sq.
Ft. to 220 Sq. Ft. When the flat buyers wanted to know the details of
this additional super area, M/s Parsvnath Developers Ltd. refused to
give any detail of the same. Most of the claims prepared by this
builder are on the basis of fictitious Super area. In the initial
unilateral agreement also they have charged the rates on the based on
the super area of all flats, then how can the super area change at the
time of taking possession. This Mischief and Foul play in calculating
the Additional super area have caused extra financial burden on the
Flat buyers e.g. additional lease rent, additional fire fighting
charges, additional electrification charges and additional recurring
maintenance expenses. As per the Consumers Protection Act, the
customer has the right of information of quantity and quality. Where
as, in this particular case this Builder is refusing to give us the
required information, and thus violating the Consumer Protection Act.
Meter energizing charges, Misc. charges and several such BOGUS charges
have been charged by M/s Parsvnath Developers and they have refused to
give justifications for such charges. Possession of Flat was only
handed over to the Flat Owners after getting unilateral one sided
maintenance agreement signed in favour of M/S Basundhara Properties,
New Delhi, who is a sister concern of M/S Parsvnath. Flat owners were
practically forced to sign this one sided maintenance agreement. This
is also a clear cut case of blackmailing by forcing the flat buyers to
sign mischievous agreement to pay maintenance / Club charges to the
sister concern of this builder at exorbitant rates for 5 years. Flat
buyers had no option left but to sign the unilateral agreement and
also pay the additional charges to take possession as they could ill
afford to pay the rental as where as the EMI. This tantamount to a
clear case of cheating the poor flat owners by this Builder.
SALE / LEASE DEED: Flat buyers are supposed to be provided sale /
lease deed documents within 2 months of making full payment. It is a
cause of serious concern that M/s Parsvnath Developers Ltd. has failed
to make arrangement for getting these flats registered even after 6
months from the date of receipt of payment. We suspect foul play,
unfair trade practice and deficiency of service on the part of M/s
Parsvnath Developers and harassment to the flat owners.
SO CALLED CLUB:

a) Recreational club membership fee of RS 20,000 – per flat has
been charged initially at the time of booking. In addition to this
Flat owners have also been forced to pay RS 5400- per year as club
maintenance charges per member.
b) The Plinth area of club has already been charged in the initial
super area of the flats, but as per the flat buyer agreement,
ownership rest with Parsvnath Developers. This is ridiculous as the
builder / developer has sold the plinth area of club, and therefore
they have no right to have ownership of club as the building has been
made from the amount taken from each member. In case the builder wants
to retain the ownership of this Club then they should refund club
membership amount, reduce the plinth area from all flat’s super area.
Moreover, they have also made two flats on top of the club building
(full floor) which are in their possession and the residents are not
allowed to enter these flats leave aside its use. We are not aware of
the purpose of these flats. Initially we were told this will be a hall
but we fail to understand as to why this was not made so.
c) They have not provided any community hall as was promised by
them. This Developer despite charging heavily on account of the so
called CLUB has not made any arrangement where residents can sit in
the club as there is no place provided for the same. We also would
like to highlight here that on the name of the Club a small swimming
pool (for children), one Gymnasium, a small Jacuzzi, a small steam
bath small cabin, has been provided which no more than 4 people can
use at a time. The EDENs complex has 214 flats and we fail to
understand on what basis this club has been made with so small
facilities. It is evident from the facilities provided and its size
that it is made by this builder only for name sake and their own
advertisement on the cost of forcing the flat owners to pay heavily on
this account on a recurring basis. It may be a unique club in the
country, which does not have single chair. This Builder has befooled
and cheated the flat owners, crossing all limits.
d) All safety norms have been totally violated. The Gym opens
during day time, when all the flat owners are away to work. Most of
the equipments of gym remain defective. It is basically resting place
for the staff of M/s Parsvnath Developers. There is no attendant for
Gym and Swimming pool. As per standard guidelines, Gym should have
proper attendant and swimming pool to have life guard trained by SAI.
There should be First Aid Kit, Oxygen cylinder. None of them have been
provided.
e) All the rules are made by the service provider and timings are
fixed by them without discussing or suiting the residents.

THE EDENS PROJECT: The possession was given to flat owners by this
builder in a hurry without completing the project and to save
themselves from the penalty clause and therefore, the flat owner had
to face too many problems that are usually there in incomplete
projects. We also wonder as to how Completion Certificate was given to
them when the project was not complete. This EDENS Project has been
executed in most unplanned manner, lacking foresight, leading to
repeated digging / dismantling of road / common areas. Boundary wall
has been designed to help criminals, rather than providing security
cover to the families living in the Flats. The security provided by
the Builder / Maintenance Co. is only for name sake. With close to 50
families / residents at the moment in EDENS there are on 2-3 guards,
who are also untrained. In spite of very heavy charges taken from all
the flat owners the fire fighting system is still not ready, there are
no fire extinguishers availably in the complex. Rain water harvesting
has not been done. The balcony as well as rain water come on to the
road instead of underground drains, thus spoiling the complex roads.
QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION & WORKMANSHIP: Quality of construction and
workmanship has been extremely poor; however, the builder has forcibly
taken signatures from all flat owners while giving possession that
they are satisfied with the construction as well as workmanship. There
is serious problem of seepage in most of the flats, the electric
wirings are defective, which may cause short circuiting at any moment,
and the cable connections are very substandard with the result that
the cable signal drops rapidly. The roads made by this builder are
simply horrible and had started breaking within 6 months of
commissioning and they had to get patchwork done through out the
complex.
NOT ATTENDING TO OUR GREVIENCES: We also wish to bring to your
notice that we the Flat owners have repeatedly approached the
officials of M/s Parsvnath Developers, for redressal of our
grievances, but the developer is not ready to listen to us and all our
efforts for the same have fallen on deaf ears.
We are also requesting the Indian Standard Organization to kindly
look into the above substandard work and review their award of
ISO-9002, Naredco- ICRA Rated Real Estate Company, to M/s Parsvnath
Developers, so that prospective flat buyers are not misled and
cheated.

In view of the foregoing, we the residents and owners of PARSVNATH
EDENS humbly request you to kindly look into the genuine grievances of
flat owners and take necessary remedial measures since it is a joint
venture of GNIDA and M/s Parnvnath Builders Ltd.
We are enclosing a sheet with signatures of the Flat owners and
residents of EDENS in support of what has been mentioned above.
An early action from your good self will be much appreciated.Yours
truly,

President
EDENS Resident Club,
EDENS, Plot no. GH-5,
Sector Alpha-II.
Greater Noida (U.P.)-201306

Copy to:

Shri Mulayam Singh Yadav, Honorable Chief Minister, U.P.
Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad, Honourable Minister of Urban Development,
GOI, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi.
Director General, Indian Standard Organization, Manak Bhawan, BSZ
Marg,

New Delhi-110001

DM, Gautam Budh Nagar
SSP, Gautam Budh Nagar
India TV / Star News / Aaj Tak
Indian Express / Tehelka / Punjab Kesri / Amar Ujala / Denik
Jagran / Times Of India / The Hindustan Times
AWAAZ, TV – 18
Complaints.com

SIGNATURES OF FLAT OWNERS & RESIDENTS OF PARSVNATH EDENS, ALPHA -II,
GR. NOIDA, FOR OUR GREVIEANCES AS MENTIONED IN OUR LETTER NO.
PARSVNATH EDENS / COMPLAINT DATED 7TH JUNE ’05.
——————————————————————————–

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

Parsvanath is a BIG fraud builder (none / 0) (#1)
by Unregistered Visitors on Wed Dec 7th, 2005 at 11:22:04 PM EST

——————————————————————————–
Come forward and kick the ass of these type of builder. FYI.. Jaipuria
also included in this category.

——————————————————————————–

Why Parsvnath not giving possession in Indirapuram (none / 0) (#2)
by Unregistered Visitors on Thu Dec 8th, 2005 at 06:38:31 AM EST

——————————————————————————–
What I knows is as below:
You must be knowing that they are building two more towers in the same
site. When the prices in this area has gone up now, the builder has
become greedy and want to earn more business out of it. These two
towers were approved for G+11 story building but somehow they got it
approved for G+12 story (Ofcourse after bribing to GDA). That means
they have 16 Flats extra now. You can count it and you will find G+12
at one block there. The story does not stops here. Now they are trying
to construct G+14 Story and need approval for the same from GDA. GDA
is asking for more money for it or may be not able to give possession
of half of the project since it has legal compliances…

I also booked a flat there but waiting for some result to come. At
Parsvnath side, no one listens…We shown faith in them and now its
their turn to cheat us :( .

Because of their greedyness, we are suffering.

——————————————————————————–

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

12th Floor in Parsvnath Majestic floors (none / 0) (#8)
by Unregistered Visitors on Tue Jan 3rd, 2006 at 12:23:03 PM EST

——————————————————————————–
here is the link..http://www.parsvnath.com/majestic/towerprice.asp
Parsvnath is selling the flat of 12th floor in tower. Ealier these
tower were having the only 11 floors..

——————————————————————————–

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

Parsvnath Majestic (none / 0) (#5)
by Unregistered Visitors on Sun Jan 1st, 2006 at 08:59:34 AM EST

——————————————————————————–
We should go to consumer court against them. If we dont go now then it
will be too late. If they get permission for making more floors, (for G
+3 as well as tower) then

We will get possession very very late.

The look of the project will be like a hell, as distance

between roads, other spaces were planned as per existing no of
floors.
3. Common facilities like underground water tank, Transformer,
Generators, Club will be shared between more flats, so will not
be sufficient at all.
There may be lots of other factors which I am not able to think.

Parsvnath is a dirty builder now. Because of them the Telecom Society,
Sector62 is already delayed by 1.5 years. They are the builder for
that society.

Lets plan to meet and go to court, before its too late. We are almost
400 families. We can share the expenditure on the case.

——————————————————————————–

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

Telecom City (none / 0) (#7)
by Unregistered Visitors on Mon Jan 2nd, 2006 at 08:32:12 PM EST

——————————————————————————–
Telecom City is fraud society by MTNL. Everything is managed by
Parsvnath. Land is not registered and noone knows when they will get
the possession. Due date was october-2004.
Pl. see the similar complaints by its members.

To Date 8/10/2004
1. Sri Pradeep Jain
Chairman & Managing Director
M/S Parsvanath Developers Ltd.
Arunachal Bhawan,
Bara Khambha Road,New Delhi.

2. Sri K.R. Yadav
Secretary
Doorsanchar Sahkari Awas Samiti Ltd.
C-57 Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar complex
Delhi 110092

Sub : Delayed completion of the flats in Telecom City, setor-62,
Noida.

Dear Sir,

We, the members of Doorsanchar Sahkari Awas Samiti Ltd., have been
allotted flats in Telecom City at Sector, 62, Noida. The allotment was
made on different dates starting from October 2002 with the assurance
that the possession would be given positively in October 2004, and
that there would be no price escalation. All of us took the assurance
for granted, as it was from none other than M/S Parsvanath Developers
having ISO 9002 certification, whose name was itself a guarantee for
the success of the project. The office bearers of the society
repeatedly confirmed the assurance as well at different time.

We joined the society only on the assurance made by Sri K.R. Yadav,
Secretary of the society and Sri Atul Jain, Sr.Manager (Marketing)
that there would not be a problem of any kind, as it was being
projected as one of your prestigious ventures. It was further assured
that delay and price escalation in any project of Parsvanath was
viewed very seriously by the top management, since it was related to
reputation of the company, which could never be compromised.

We were really overjoyed to see the progress of the project in the
beginning. Our decision of becoming the member to the society, to
which M/S Parsvanath was associated, was appreciated by every person
known to any of us. The proposed quality of construction and designing
of the complex was also very good.

By the time project approached completion, the speed of the
construction since February 2004, however, started limping. The
replies to our queries regarding the date of completion gradually
became more and more evasive. The project which started with lot of
fanfare and expectations of the members appeared to be moving now at a
snails pace.

The recent visits to society by various undersigned members have
identified the following major bottlenecks for delay in project
schedule.

Progress in marble flooring is very slow & Bathrooms floor tiles &
fittings yet to be taken-up
Substation & DG set procurement and installation & Electric wiring
Lift Installation.
Internal road construction
Flooring of staircase
Electricity/ water/ sewage connection
Doors, windows fixing
Installation of fire fighting system

We are approaching your good self with the hope that necessary steps
would be taken at your end to ensure possession of flats in time. Most
of us have paid the entire cost of the flat and only 5% balance amount
is to be paid at the time of the possession as per terms of the
allotment.We all are incurring heavy liability in the form of the
interest on the loans, we have taken for our respective flats.

Expecting an early action at your end please.

Thanking you,
[ Parent | Reply to This ]

Categories Uncategorized
Parsvnath Complaints – Cheating
December 1, 2009 //
1
Parsvnath Complaints – Cheating by M/S Parsvnath with me for booking
of flat at Parsvnath Preston City at Sonepat ( Haryana )
Cheating by M/S Parsvnath with me for booking of flat at Parsvnath
Preston City at Sonepat ( Haryana )
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/cheating-by-ms-parsvnath-with-me-for-booking-of-flat-at-parsvnath-preston-city-at-sonepat-haryana–c200296.html
Ref: Unit No. T9 – 301, Parsvnath Preston- Sonepat.
I want to attract your kind attention about the unfair dealing of M/S
Parsvnath for the booking of above said flat.
The said unit was booked by me on 02.06.2008. At the time of booking I
was told by the booking agents that the construction of the said tower
will be started in the month of July’08. I visited the site in the
last week of July’08 but I found that no work has been started at
site. After that I went to site each month and finally in the end of
January’2009, I visited the site and found that even after 8 months of
booking nothing has been done at site. Even the construction has not
been started till date. The company is saying that the construction
could not be started due to world wide slow down. I am not responisble
for the slow down and this is the responsiblity of the company to
arange funds for complition of their projects.
In this connection I want to bring to your kind notice that I booked
the unit for my residential purpose, not for investment purpose
because I have no spare money for such type of investments. Even for
payment of the unit, I had to arrange loans from bank. But after
watching the attitude of the company about so much delay in starting
the project, I did not deposit more money in the company and also I
thank my God that I did not make hurry for loans disbursement by bank.
Otherwise I will have been in grave trouble due to the attitude of the
company.
All these kinds of promise are only cheating with the customers who
are really needed a home (not for the investors) and despite
apologizing for the delay by the company, they are threatening me for
forfeiting my initial deposit.
I requested the company many times to refund my initial deposit i.e.
Rs.1, 68, 918/- with 24% interest because the company is using my
money since more than 1year without giving me anything except the
pictures of the flat booked by me and I really mean it that I needed a
flat not pictures nor promises.
Also I want to bring to your kind notice that non refund of money can
cause me bring under depression and also any casuality to me because I
am not a rich man and this money was arranged by taking loans from
some of my friends and relatives, hoping to own a home for my
children. But now the company is neither giving me home nor my money.
So, you are requested to look in the matter for refund of my money at
the earliest otherwise M/S Parsvnath will be responsible for anything
which may happen to me due to this huge loss without any fault on my
part and only due to the cheating of M/S Parsvnath.
Parsvnath builder should be banned from India at the earliest. This
builder is nothing but a group of irresponsible thugs. The same thing
(increased area) have been done in their all project in Noida and Gr.
Noida. So it is there common practice to get money out of people. Mr.
Jain does not believe in goodwill etc. I have stopped almost 20 new
customer from being getting trapped with this thug builder. Also as
God see everyone, this builder has got so much financial crunch that
90% of its projects are on hold and construction is stopped. One more
interesting this about this builder is ‘The Maintenance of the
Complex’ – This builder has got some maternal family members who are
given the authority to manage the apartments complex the co. name is
Basundhra, these guys just take money from you (monthly maintenance )
and do the work only for 10% of that money. In most of the parsvnath
projects the residents are being harassed by this agency for the money
which residents are not supposed to pay. like (electricity charges
during construction). So Don’t think this builder will be here in the
news for long.
I am on same page, I paid full amount to Parsvnath for plot in Dera
bassi in early 2007. Project is not even cleared by state goverment.
They sent me letter to take refund of money.
I spoke to many officials in last 1 yeas but of no use.
They bluntly refuse to refund any money & offered me to put my money
in some other projects.
Still figuring out what would be next course of action..
Any ideas/thoughts, please share.
Hi,
I have been reading many complaints about Parsvanth on many websites…
has anybody gone to consumer redressal forum or the court… i am aslo
having problems with this company… if any one has any information in
this regard plaease reply or call me on 09350133021 or my email
rkja...@gmail.com
Regards
RK Singh
i have booked commercial shops at kukat pally hyderabad in there malls
and paid rupees fifteen lakhs towards intial advance on november 2008
they told work will start in the month december 2008, i waited till
febuary 2009 i asked them to refund the amount at there local regional
office they taken letter from me of cancellation if you want money
within fifteen days you wright cancel on personal reason i given
letter but till know 31/10/2009 i couldnot recieved my money. 8days
back i have given legal notice know they are telling my file is
cleared for payment i will get amount earliest. i dono what is there
time limit of earliest. iam proceding to court and i want also expose
them in media. one year passed till know i the work has not started
and sanction of mall experied they applied for extension i got all
sorts of proof. i have lost one year interest plus if i would purchase
thier share at the time the rate was 30/= and know it gone above 100/=
plus.

Still figuring out what would be next course of action..Any ideas/
thoughts, please share.
Hi,I have been reading many complaints about Parsvanth on many
websites… has anybody gone to consumer redressal forum or the court… i
am aslo having problems with this company… if any one has any
information in this regard plaease reply or call me on 09350133021 or
[...]
http://www.consumercourt.in/flats/9756-cheating-parsavnath-developers.html
December 1, 2009 //
0

cheating by Parsavnath developers

I am service class and booked a flat at “ PRATIBHA” Moradabad,
promoted by M/s Parsvnath Developers, New delhi, I paid 95 % of total
cost of the flat ( about Rs 14 lac) and the builder promised to hand
over the flat in DEC 2009 and till then they will pay me Rs 10000/-
per month, now the problem is that there is no construction at site,
also they are not paying Rs 10000/- to me, I am paying Rs 15208/– as a
EMI, I want my money back, as the builder is not serious to resume the
construction. Kidly help me.

Regards

S.M.Siddiqi(9897598944)
4/1095, Sir Syed Nagar
Aligarh

Categories parsvnath pratibha cheating, Uncategorized
http://www.consumercourt.in/flats/10278-parsvnath-developers-ghaziabad-cheating-cheating-cheating-cheating.html
December 1, 2009 //
6

Parsvnath Developers Ghaziabad – Cheating Cheating Cheating Cheating

Parsvnath three projects – Exotica, Sterling, Regalia

All projects tentative possession date was 3 years from booking
opening started in 2006/2007. planned to give possession in 2009/2010.
Will not give possession in all three project in next 10-20 years.

Had given penalty clause in agreement and said it is to show that we
have no intention to make delay in possession. Now planning to utilise
penalty clause to make own profits by giving penalty payment 2%-3% per
year (per month 5 per square feet) of payment received by him, for
next 10-20 years, while people are paying home loan interest 10%

Parsavnath Exotica at Ghaziabad

I had booked at 3 bedroom flat at exotica in May 2008. It was assured
that the development of the project is in full swing and possession in
3 years.
I had opted for down payment and applied for loan.
i made all the payemnts and got home loan at floating rate of interest
of 11.5% from DHFL.
however, as per the current situation it appears that project is bound
to be delayed by many years since there is absolutely no construction
going on. the site construction is almost same as it was an year back
at the time of payment.
i am incurring dual loss, 11.5 % interest on my home loan and further
interest loss of all my savings that went as downpayment.
Parsvanth keeps on declaring and investing on new projects but already
started project seems to be in doldrums.
they seem to be cheating their customers. every time you try to
contact Parsavnath office, they have nothing more to often except
false assurances

We are also cheated by parsvnath

I had booked a 3 bedroom flat at Parsvnath exotica but the project is
not taking shape for many years now. am living on rent and paying home
loan.In this long process am cheated as have made down payment to
them.
we request the buyers who feel cheated to form a group with me and a
forum and get against the builders for cheating charges
in one such case against DLF and Unitech the builders have returned
the money with interest when the buyers have moved against them in a
group for cheating charges
kindly call me on my number as am in the process of forming a group
and taking it seriously
my number is

Parsavnath Exotica at Ghaziabad

I welcome the idea of formation of group of cheated buyers. we want to
raise a strong voice against the builders.
Please register yourself to raise voice by registering yourself to
this blog.my number is 09334201195

Few numbers where you may express your views are

09334201195, 09873298421,

we are in the process of adding new members for this common purpose
and together please put in your numbers here and lets meet up.

also mail us at parsvna...@gmail.com
Categories Parsvnath Prerna, Parsvnath Royale, Parsvnath Royale
Floors, Parsvnath Sterling, Parsvnath three projects - Exotica,
pradeep jain, property, pune, Rajiv Jain, rajpura, Regalia CHEATING,
Sanjeev Jain, Silicon Hub, Sohna Road, Sterling, tajnagri,
Uncategorized
forum against PARSVNATH BUILDERS – CHEATERS
December 1, 2009 //
2

Welcome everyone lets get together against the common cause of
removing the ill practces which some of the real estate builders are
doing against the innocent buyers.

This forum is meant to get the buyers together against Parsvanth and
help them in the process to not get cheated by the ill practices the
group is following. Also the forum is to educate the new buyers and
about few facts before buying property with the group so that the
buyer does not feel cheated in the process.

In the process the forum is to help the present buyers who have fallen
in the trap of Parsvnath Group and save the new ones from falling into
it.
Categories
http://parsvnath.wordpress.com/2009/12/