React Amsterdam Conference CFP Open

reactam...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2016, 8:00:04 AM11/24/16
to ParisJS
Hi,

We would like to ask your help reaching out to your local community of JavaScript developers. Could you please share the message about our open Call For Papers, that will last until 15th of January?

We're looking forward to having more awesome speakers and attendees from all over the Europe, and your community could greatly contribute to common success.

Here's some short description about the event:

React Amsterdam Conference 2017, April 21st

React Amsterdam is a celebration of good things coming together: ReactJS that rocks and spring in Amsterdam that blossoms

React Amsterdam is a full day two-track conference on all things React, gathering Front-end developers across the globe in the tech heart of Europe. React Amsterdam is a heir to the biggest React community in BeNeLux and we have our priorities straight: only the highest quality content with a careful balance of practical and visionary talks. React Amsterdam 2017 will take place in the Kromhouthal - former shipbuilding factory at a waterfront of Amsterdam City center.

Link to conference website https://react.amsterdam