Paris.js Talk: HTTP/2 Push

Adrien Risser

May 7, 2016, 4:16:31 AM5/7/16
to s...@ninja.sg, ParisJS
Hey Sebastiaan,

Thanks for submitting your talk to Paris.js.
(ref https://trello.com/c/9mGxo97q/207-http-2-push)

As you mentioned, you'll "be travelling through Europe and will only be able to speak at Paris.js if the timing coincides".

Paris.js is a monthly event which takes place every last Wednesday.
This month, it'll be held on May 25th, let us know if it's cool with your travels.

Cheers,
--
Adrien Risser,
Freelance Node.js Consultant

Adrien Risser

May 12, 2016, 8:30:55 AM5/12/16
to Sebastiaan Deckers, ParisJS
OK, no problem.

See you there, then, cheers!

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Sebastiaan Deckers <s...@ninja.sg> wrote:
Hi Adrien,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. Unfortunately I can't make it on 25th May to Paris. However I'll probably be around tonight at the Node.js meetup. Not giving a talk, just hoping to learn and meet more JS devs in Paris. Hope to see you there too! :)

Regards,
Seb