Fwd: You’re Invited: Meetup Product Team Session

Pierrick

Apr 23, 2018, 12:16:38 PM4/23/18
to ParisJS
Je vais surement y assister.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meetup <pi...@meetup.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:08 PM
Subject: You’re Invited: Meetup Product Team Session
To: mulo...@gmail.com

Hello,

You’re invited to join Meetup’s Product Team for a chance to learn and ask questions about the products and features that we’re developing. This month, we’re focused on enhancements to the organizer features you use to schedule events and manage your group.

Join Sylvan Boucard, who heads up our “Organizer Success” Product Team to check out the updates, learn more about our design and Product Development process, and have a chance to share your thoughts and ask questions.

RSVP

When:
Monday, April 30th, 2018
12 PM EST

Where:
Join the virtual session (on Youtube Live) to watch live and be a part of the discussion via chat. We'll follow-up with details after you RSVP.

Agenda
We'll spend about 20 minutes presenting upcoming features and our product process, and the remainder of our time together taking questions, reactions, and insights from you.

Please RSVP above, or contact us with any questions at pi...@meetup.com. Please note that this session will be in English.

Copyright © 2018 Meetup, All rights reserved.
You're part of Meetup's Pilot Pogram.

Our mailing address is:
Meetup
PO Box 4668