Supporting JavaScript conference CFP

Valentina Haritonova

Mar 27, 2017, 5:48:06 AM3/27/17
to ParisJS

Bonjour!

I am reaching out on behalf of AmsterdamJS - first dedicated JavaScript conference in Amsterdam. We also have a meetup.com group: https://www.meetup.com/AmsterdamJS/ and can be found on Twitter as @AmsterdamJS

Our Call for papers is open and we would LOVE to see more talk proposals from Paris - as we believe there are many great JS developers who are also willing to talk, but somehow they tend to “fly under the radar” and are not the easiest to reach, which is a shame. Would you kindly share our CFP message? It can be as short as “ Call for Speakers is OPEN - AmsterdamJS Conference, June 8th, 2017! Submit your talk proposal! https://amsterdamjs.com ” - that would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Team AmJS

Julien G

Mar 27, 2017, 8:01:58 AM3/27/17