New Semester, New meetings! Yay!

Shiri Kessel

Sep 24, 2013, 10:25:48 PM9/24/13
to parentco...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

It's this time of the year again, with juggling around school, your placements, your family, and with the other thousands things you have on your plate, which means it's a good time to meet! We have some new members to our group and to Simmons, so I was hoping we could all welcome them.

Mark your calendars - Friday, Oct 4th at 11am, P405. Can't believe it's almost October!

Feel free to bring your lunch and maybe something to share with the group (fruits, cookies, drinks, etc). Also, invite your friends that you think might benefit from this group meeting. The more the merrier.

Hope all is well. I look forward to seeing you next week!

Shiri