Buy Best Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:52:38 AM6/25/14
to paoksj...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black? We have best Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black from B005L032XQ is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black

Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black Rating About This Product: Telluride's black paint finish with heavy reddish brown rub-through, carved leather panels on the visitor side and nail head trim give this home office furniture a rich masculine look. Crafted from hardwood solids with cherry veneers, the durable wood product does not expand and contract with heat or cold and do not absorb moisture, resulting in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.  This bookcase features one adjustable wood-framed glass shelf and one adjustable wood shelf. One canister light is controlled by a three-intensity touch switch. Behind the two doors you find one additional adjustable shelf. This bookcase is ideal for bunching multiples side by side to create a library wall. About Hooker Office Furniture: Work smarter, live better with functional, stylish and comfortable home office furniture from Hooker. From a simple writing desk to a modular office workstation or executive desk that embraces all the latest technology, our home office selection has the ideal choice for you. Features: One adjustable wood-framed glass shelf One adjustable shelf Two doors with one adjustable shelf behind One canister light controlled by three-intensity touch switch Hardwood Solids with Cherry Veneers Black Finish with Reddish Brown Rub-through Leather Nailhead Trim Glaze Hang-up Specifications: Overall Product Dimensions: 86"H x 36"W x 18"D Glass Insert: L - 31 5/16" x W - 9 7/8"; Thickness - 1/8" Shelf: L - 34 1/4" x W - 12 3/4"; Thickness - 3/4" Wood frame shelf: L - 34 1/4" x W - 12 3/4"; Thickness - 3/4" Quality From Start To Finish: Of all the aspects of wood furniture, the finish most visibly reflect its character, quality and style. While the finish is one of the last things we do, it's the first thing you see. That's why at Hooker, we utilize multiple-step finish process of up to 16 finish steps. This results in an unsurpassed clarity, depth and color richn If you are searching Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black with discount?

yes, you can buy Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black Review . Buy Cheap Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black . Discount Today Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black Hooker Furniture Telluride Bunching Bookcase with Doors in Black Rating